Right Wing Round-Up - 10/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/18/2013 5:34 pm
- Michael Keegan @ The Huffington Post: California, Here We Come: A Republican Nightmare Offers Our Country a Path Forward.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Roland Martin Confronts Ben Carson Over Obamacare ‘Worst Thing Since Slavery’ Comments.
- Camille Beredjick @ Friendly Atheist: Dr. Ben Carson: The Secular Movement’s Promotion of LGBT Rights Endangers ‘Everything Else in the Bible.’
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: Kansas Supreme Court indefinitely suspends license of former Attorney General who speciously prosecuted Planned Parenthood and George Tiller.
- Equality Matters: AFA's Tim Wildmon Wonders Whether Military "Tanks Are Gonna Start Rolling Down The Street ... In Front Of Our Office."
- Eric Stern @ Salon: Inside the Fox News lie machine: I fact-checked Sean Hannity on Obamacare.
Share this post
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm