Right Wing Round-Up - 10/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/18/2013 5:34 pm
- Michael Keegan @ The Huffington Post: California, Here We Come: A Republican Nightmare Offers Our Country a Path Forward.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Roland Martin Confronts Ben Carson Over Obamacare ‘Worst Thing Since Slavery’ Comments.
- Camille Beredjick @ Friendly Atheist: Dr. Ben Carson: The Secular Movement’s Promotion of LGBT Rights Endangers ‘Everything Else in the Bible.’
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: Kansas Supreme Court indefinitely suspends license of former Attorney General who speciously prosecuted Planned Parenthood and George Tiller.
- Equality Matters: AFA's Tim Wildmon Wonders Whether Military "Tanks Are Gonna Start Rolling Down The Street ... In Front Of Our Office."
- Eric Stern @ Salon: Inside the Fox News lie machine: I fact-checked Sean Hannity on Obamacare.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm