Right Wing Round-Up - 10/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/18/2013 5:34 pm
- Michael Keegan @ The Huffington Post: California, Here We Come: A Republican Nightmare Offers Our Country a Path Forward.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Roland Martin Confronts Ben Carson Over Obamacare ‘Worst Thing Since Slavery’ Comments.
- Camille Beredjick @ Friendly Atheist: Dr. Ben Carson: The Secular Movement’s Promotion of LGBT Rights Endangers ‘Everything Else in the Bible.’
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: Kansas Supreme Court indefinitely suspends license of former Attorney General who speciously prosecuted Planned Parenthood and George Tiller.
- Equality Matters: AFA's Tim Wildmon Wonders Whether Military "Tanks Are Gonna Start Rolling Down The Street ... In Front Of Our Office."
- Eric Stern @ Salon: Inside the Fox News lie machine: I fact-checked Sean Hannity on Obamacare.
Share this post
4/16/14 @ 5:34
4/15/14 @ 5:35
4/14/14 @ 5:33
4/11/14 @ 5:37
4/10/14 @ 5:32
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am