Right Wing Round-Up - 10/16/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/16/2012 4:38 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Urges Schools to Stand Up to AFA’s Bullying.
- Zack Beauchamp @ Think Progress: Democrats Aren’t Real Catholics, Says Kansas Senate Candidate.
- Rebecca Berg @ BuzzFeed: Janet Huckabee Stumps For Akin.
- Jaweed Kaleem @ Huffington Post: Jim Daly Aims To Broaden Focus On The Family Beyond Anti-Gay Marriage, Anti-Abortion Record.
- Warren Throckmorton: Review: David Barton’s Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White, Part One.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm