Right Wing Round-Up - 10/16/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/16/2012 4:38 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Urges Schools to Stand Up to AFA’s Bullying.
- Zack Beauchamp @ Think Progress: Democrats Aren’t Real Catholics, Says Kansas Senate Candidate.
- Rebecca Berg @ BuzzFeed: Janet Huckabee Stumps For Akin.
- Jaweed Kaleem @ Huffington Post: Jim Daly Aims To Broaden Focus On The Family Beyond Anti-Gay Marriage, Anti-Abortion Record.
- Warren Throckmorton: Review: David Barton’s Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White, Part One.
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 5:35
3/7/14 @ 3:15
3/6/14 @ 5:33
3/5/14 @ 5:34
3/5/14 @ 11:19
3/4/14 @ 5:34
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm