Right Wing Round-Up - 10/16/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/16/2012 5:38 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Urges Schools to Stand Up to AFA’s Bullying.
- Zack Beauchamp @ Think Progress: Democrats Aren’t Real Catholics, Says Kansas Senate Candidate.
- Rebecca Berg @ BuzzFeed: Janet Huckabee Stumps For Akin.
- Jaweed Kaleem @ Huffington Post: Jim Daly Aims To Broaden Focus On The Family Beyond Anti-Gay Marriage, Anti-Abortion Record.
- Warren Throckmorton: Review: David Barton’s Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White, Part One.
Share this post
9/29/14 @ 5:35
9/25/14 @ 5:35
9/24/14 @ 5:33
9/23/14 @ 5:36
9/22/14 @ 5:32
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Fischer: The Sale Of Bacon Proves That America Is A Christian Nation
9/16/14 @ 11:38am