Right Wing Round-Up - 10/16/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/16/2012 5:38 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Urges Schools to Stand Up to AFA’s Bullying.
- Zack Beauchamp @ Think Progress: Democrats Aren’t Real Catholics, Says Kansas Senate Candidate.
- Rebecca Berg @ BuzzFeed: Janet Huckabee Stumps For Akin.
- Jaweed Kaleem @ Huffington Post: Jim Daly Aims To Broaden Focus On The Family Beyond Anti-Gay Marriage, Anti-Abortion Record.
- Warren Throckmorton: Review: David Barton’s Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White, Part One.
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:35
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/29/14 @ 11:27
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/27/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm