Right Wing Round-Up - 10/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/1/2013 5:36 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: Shutdown Isn't Symptom of Tea Party Ideology, It IS Tea Party Ideology.
- Towleroad: Chris Christie Appeals Gay Marriage Ruling to High Court.
- David Nir @ Daily Kos: Would-be Bachmann successor brings his own bizarro to the race.
- Joe.My.God: Delgaudio: The Gays Are Trying To Kill Me.
- Adam Peck @ Think Progress: Rick Perry Dismisses His Wife’s Abortion Comments, Tries To Explain What She Really Believes.
Share this post
9/29/14 @ 5:35
9/25/14 @ 5:35
9/24/14 @ 5:33
9/23/14 @ 5:36
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Fischer: The Sale Of Bacon Proves That America Is A Christian Nation
9/16/14 @ 11:38am