Right Wing Round-Up - 10/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/1/2013 5:36 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: Shutdown Isn't Symptom of Tea Party Ideology, It IS Tea Party Ideology.
- Towleroad: Chris Christie Appeals Gay Marriage Ruling to High Court.
- David Nir @ Daily Kos: Would-be Bachmann successor brings his own bizarro to the race.
- Joe.My.God: Delgaudio: The Gays Are Trying To Kill Me.
- Adam Peck @ Think Progress: Rick Perry Dismisses His Wife’s Abortion Comments, Tries To Explain What She Really Believes.
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am