Right Wing Round-Up - 10/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/1/2013 4:36 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: Shutdown Isn't Symptom of Tea Party Ideology, It IS Tea Party Ideology.
- Towleroad: Chris Christie Appeals Gay Marriage Ruling to High Court.
- David Nir @ Daily Kos: Would-be Bachmann successor brings his own bizarro to the race.
- Joe.My.God: Delgaudio: The Gays Are Trying To Kill Me.
- Adam Peck @ Think Progress: Rick Perry Dismisses His Wife’s Abortion Comments, Tries To Explain What She Really Believes.
Share this post
1/30/15 @ 5:35
1/29/15 @ 5:34
1/29/15 @ 1:49
1/28/15 @ 5:32
1/27/15 @ 5:33
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm