Right Wing Round-Up - 10/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/1/2013 5:36 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: Shutdown Isn't Symptom of Tea Party Ideology, It IS Tea Party Ideology.
- Towleroad: Chris Christie Appeals Gay Marriage Ruling to High Court.
- David Nir @ Daily Kos: Would-be Bachmann successor brings his own bizarro to the race.
- Joe.My.God: Delgaudio: The Gays Are Trying To Kill Me.
- Adam Peck @ Think Progress: Rick Perry Dismisses His Wife’s Abortion Comments, Tries To Explain What She Really Believes.
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/27/14 @ 5:34
10/24/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am