Right Wing Round-Up - 10/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/1/2013 5:36 pm
- Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: Shutdown Isn't Symptom of Tea Party Ideology, It IS Tea Party Ideology.
- Towleroad: Chris Christie Appeals Gay Marriage Ruling to High Court.
- David Nir @ Daily Kos: Would-be Bachmann successor brings his own bizarro to the race.
- Joe.My.God: Delgaudio: The Gays Are Trying To Kill Me.
- Adam Peck @ Think Progress: Rick Perry Dismisses His Wife’s Abortion Comments, Tries To Explain What She Really Believes.
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:33
10/21/14 @ 5:32
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/17/14 @ 5:34
Eugene Delgaudio Warns Gay Men Will Soon Be 'Skipping Down To Adoption Centers To Pick Out A Little Boy For Themselves'
10/17/14 @ 3:58
10/16/14 @ 5:39
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm