Right Wing Round-Up - 10/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/1/2012 4:39 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Why This Man Won't Be the Next Nader.
- David Tanitor @ TPM: Meet Dean Chambers, The Virginia Republican Who Is ‘Unskewing’ The Polls.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Paul Ryan's too busy for details.
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Nancy Pelosi Leads Zombie Army In Republican Video.
- Dick Gordon @ Salon: Son of a bigot.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: NOM Defends Child Kidnapping Because Of A Parent’s ‘Biological Connection’.
- Jeremy Hooper: Harry Jackson cursed 'Washington Blade' out of business; the 'Blade' that's still in print, that is.
Share this post
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am