Right Wing Round-Up - 10/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/1/2012 5:39 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Why This Man Won't Be the Next Nader.
- David Tanitor @ TPM: Meet Dean Chambers, The Virginia Republican Who Is ‘Unskewing’ The Polls.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Paul Ryan's too busy for details.
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Nancy Pelosi Leads Zombie Army In Republican Video.
- Dick Gordon @ Salon: Son of a bigot.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: NOM Defends Child Kidnapping Because Of A Parent’s ‘Biological Connection’.
- Jeremy Hooper: Harry Jackson cursed 'Washington Blade' out of business; the 'Blade' that's still in print, that is.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am