Right Wing Round-Up - 10/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/1/2012 4:39 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Why This Man Won't Be the Next Nader.
- David Tanitor @ TPM: Meet Dean Chambers, The Virginia Republican Who Is ‘Unskewing’ The Polls.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Paul Ryan's too busy for details.
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Nancy Pelosi Leads Zombie Army In Republican Video.
- Dick Gordon @ Salon: Son of a bigot.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: NOM Defends Child Kidnapping Because Of A Parent’s ‘Biological Connection’.
- Jeremy Hooper: Harry Jackson cursed 'Washington Blade' out of business; the 'Blade' that's still in print, that is.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm