Right Wing Round-Up - 10/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/1/2012 5:39 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Why This Man Won't Be the Next Nader.
- David Tanitor @ TPM: Meet Dean Chambers, The Virginia Republican Who Is ‘Unskewing’ The Polls.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Paul Ryan's too busy for details.
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Nancy Pelosi Leads Zombie Army In Republican Video.
- Dick Gordon @ Salon: Son of a bigot.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: NOM Defends Child Kidnapping Because Of A Parent’s ‘Biological Connection’.
- Jeremy Hooper: Harry Jackson cursed 'Washington Blade' out of business; the 'Blade' that's still in print, that is.
Share this post
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am