Right Wing Round-Up - 10/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/1/2012 5:39 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Why This Man Won't Be the Next Nader.
- David Tanitor @ TPM: Meet Dean Chambers, The Virginia Republican Who Is ‘Unskewing’ The Polls.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Paul Ryan's too busy for details.
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Nancy Pelosi Leads Zombie Army In Republican Video.
- Dick Gordon @ Salon: Son of a bigot.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: NOM Defends Child Kidnapping Because Of A Parent’s ‘Biological Connection’.
- Jeremy Hooper: Harry Jackson cursed 'Washington Blade' out of business; the 'Blade' that's still in print, that is.
Share this post
5/17/13 @ 5:35
5/16/13 @ 5:36
5/15/13 @ 5:38
5/14/13 @ 5:37
5/13/13 @ 5:37
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- .@jmattbarber @irritatedwoman Except Dobson's application wasn't "rejected." That article even acknowledges that it was approved.11 hours ago
- Why does @Mediaite keep cutting the logo off our videos & posting them without crediting us? t.co/6GXHHAimYf t.co/842qAx70qS1 day ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.1 day ago