Right Wing Round-Up - 10/11/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/11/2012 5:34 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Ryan ally in Wisconsin: 'Some girls rape easy.'
- Travis Waldron @ Think Progress: Arizona GOP Senate Candidate Promises Not To Sign Anti-Tax Pledge He Already Signed.
- David Corn and Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Romney Aided Fringe Utah College Founded by Right-Wing Conspiracy Theorist.
- Nancy L. Cohen @ Salon: Seven right-wing radicals in Romneyland.
- Equality Matters: NOM’s Morse: Gay Marriage Will Let People With "Drug Problems, Who Are Mentally Unstable," Who Aren't Sure If They're Gay Get Married.
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- E.W. Jackson says emergency federal disaster relief is unconstitutional and goes against God t.co/xROmqDoKI81 hour ago
- E.W. Jackson says God, not the fed. government, should provide aid in cases of natural disasters t.co/xROmqDoKI82 hours ago
- E.W. Jackson opposes federal aid in cases of natural disasters because it turns gov't into God t.co/xROmqDoKI82 hours ago