Right Wing Leftovers - 9/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/9/2013 5:29 pm
- Despite the fact that Home Depot says it hasn't changed its policies, the American Family Association continues to insist that its boycott was a success.
- Regent University President Carlos Campo has resigned unexpectedly and rather mysteriously.
- Mat Staver says the "gay agenda" is all about "absolute dominance, and not only dominance, but forcing people to affirm homosexuality as normal."
- Richard Land says pretty much the same thing: "The gay and lesbian and transgender folks don’t want to live and let live. They want their behavior affirmed as normal and healthy, and they want anyone who disagrees with that for whatever reason to be ostracized to the level of Klansmen."
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire will be joining his good friend James David Manning for a rally, which does not surprise us at all.
Share this post
7/30/15 @ 5:31
7/30/15 @ 10:25
7/29/15 @ 5:30
7/29/15 @ 3:44
7/28/15 @ 5:30
7/27/15 @ 5:30
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am