Right Wing Leftovers - 9/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/9/2013 5:29 pm
- Despite the fact that Home Depot says it hasn't changed its policies, the American Family Association continues to insist that its boycott was a success.
- Regent University President Carlos Campo has resigned unexpectedly and rather mysteriously.
- Mat Staver says the "gay agenda" is all about "absolute dominance, and not only dominance, but forcing people to affirm homosexuality as normal."
- Richard Land says pretty much the same thing: "The gay and lesbian and transgender folks don’t want to live and let live. They want their behavior affirmed as normal and healthy, and they want anyone who disagrees with that for whatever reason to be ostracized to the level of Klansmen."
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire will be joining his good friend James David Manning for a rally, which does not surprise us at all.
Share this post
7/21/14 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios Suggests Treating Refugee Kids Like Lepers, Warns They Will Cause Death 'In Huge Numbers'
7/16/14 @ 1:53
7/15/14 @ 5:30
Bryan Fischer Is Sick Of Being Bossed Around By A 'Little Tiny Minority' Of Belligerent, Intolerant Gay Bullies
7/15/14 @ 4:51
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm