Right Wing Leftovers - 9/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/9/2013 5:29 pm
- Despite the fact that Home Depot says it hasn't changed its policies, the American Family Association continues to insist that its boycott was a success.
- Regent University President Carlos Campo has resigned unexpectedly and rather mysteriously.
- Mat Staver says the "gay agenda" is all about "absolute dominance, and not only dominance, but forcing people to affirm homosexuality as normal."
- Richard Land says pretty much the same thing: "The gay and lesbian and transgender folks don’t want to live and let live. They want their behavior affirmed as normal and healthy, and they want anyone who disagrees with that for whatever reason to be ostracized to the level of Klansmen."
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire will be joining his good friend James David Manning for a rally, which does not surprise us at all.
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 5:30
Sandy Rios Explains God Will Allow More Terrorist Attacks Against America Because He's A 'Gentleman'
4/23/14 @ 4:20
4/22/14 @ 5:32
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am