Right Wing Leftovers - 9/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/9/2013 5:29 pm
- Despite the fact that Home Depot says it hasn't changed its policies, the American Family Association continues to insist that its boycott was a success.
- Regent University President Carlos Campo has resigned unexpectedly and rather mysteriously.
- Mat Staver says the "gay agenda" is all about "absolute dominance, and not only dominance, but forcing people to affirm homosexuality as normal."
- Richard Land says pretty much the same thing: "The gay and lesbian and transgender folks don’t want to live and let live. They want their behavior affirmed as normal and healthy, and they want anyone who disagrees with that for whatever reason to be ostracized to the level of Klansmen."
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire will be joining his good friend James David Manning for a rally, which does not surprise us at all.
5/27/16 @ 2:55
5/26/16 @ 5:30
5/26/16 @ 12:02
5/26/16 @ 11:03
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm