Right Wing Leftovers - 9/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/9/2013 5:29 pm
- Despite the fact that Home Depot says it hasn't changed its policies, the American Family Association continues to insist that its boycott was a success.
- Regent University President Carlos Campo has resigned unexpectedly and rather mysteriously.
- Mat Staver says the "gay agenda" is all about "absolute dominance, and not only dominance, but forcing people to affirm homosexuality as normal."
- Richard Land says pretty much the same thing: "The gay and lesbian and transgender folks don’t want to live and let live. They want their behavior affirmed as normal and healthy, and they want anyone who disagrees with that for whatever reason to be ostracized to the level of Klansmen."
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire will be joining his good friend James David Manning for a rally, which does not surprise us at all.
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:30
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 3:27
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm