Right Wing Leftovers - 9/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/7/2012 5:29 pm
- Is Sarah Palin really so dense that she is attacking John Kerry for mentioning her in his speech by asking "how does he even know my name?" Has she forgotten that she ran for Vice President just a few years ago? It kind of made her famous.
- The fact that the fringe elements of the right-wing movement love Todd Akin tells you just about all you need to know.
- The Religious Right now complaining that President Obama has issued National Day of Prayer proclamation!?!
- William Owens says "the same-sex marriage movement, however, is an attempt to do the opposite of what Rev. King did. It’s an attempt by some, recently the NAACP, to use political power to declare that an act contrary to God’s law and to the natural law is a civil right."
- Finally, it seems that Chick-fil-A loves the American Family Association so much that they sent the AFA free milkshakes to thank them for all the good work they do.
Share this post
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm