Right Wing Leftovers - 9/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/6/2013 4:30 pm
- Mike Huckabee is "chatting" about running for president in 2016. We hope he does, because we have an entire archive of posts we're just dying to put to use.
- FRC apparently thinks that people are desperate to know what Tony Perkins thinks should be done about Syria.
- Bryan Fischer says President Obama not only harbors a malicious hatred for the United States, but he is also monumentally inept.
- Gary Bauer knows what is wrong with the NFL: broken families.
- Finally, God has a Word for Kansas to be delivered by Cindy Jacobs:
Share this post
1/30/15 @ 5:32
Paranoia-Rama: Satan's 'Homosexual Agenda,' Obama’s Deadly Secrets And Sarah Palin 'Exposes' Fox News
1/30/15 @ 2:51
1/30/15 @ 1:15
1/29/15 @ 5:31
1/29/15 @ 4:57
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm