Right Wing Leftovers - 9/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/6/2013 5:30 pm
- Mike Huckabee is "chatting" about running for president in 2016. We hope he does, because we have an entire archive of posts we're just dying to put to use.
- FRC apparently thinks that people are desperate to know what Tony Perkins thinks should be done about Syria.
- Bryan Fischer says President Obama not only harbors a malicious hatred for the United States, but he is also monumentally inept.
- Gary Bauer knows what is wrong with the NFL: broken families.
- Finally, God has a Word for Kansas to be delivered by Cindy Jacobs:
7/27/16 @ 5:31
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 10:30
7/21/16 @ 6:25
7/21/16 @ 12:50
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am