Right Wing Leftovers - 9/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/6/2013 5:30 pm
- Mike Huckabee is "chatting" about running for president in 2016. We hope he does, because we have an entire archive of posts we're just dying to put to use.
- FRC apparently thinks that people are desperate to know what Tony Perkins thinks should be done about Syria.
- Bryan Fischer says President Obama not only harbors a malicious hatred for the United States, but he is also monumentally inept.
- Gary Bauer knows what is wrong with the NFL: broken families.
- Finally, God has a Word for Kansas to be delivered by Cindy Jacobs:
5/27/16 @ 2:55
5/26/16 @ 5:30
5/25/16 @ 5:30
5/24/16 @ 5:30
5/23/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am