Right Wing Leftovers - 9/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/6/2013 5:30 pm
- Mike Huckabee is "chatting" about running for president in 2016. We hope he does, because we have an entire archive of posts we're just dying to put to use.
- FRC apparently thinks that people are desperate to know what Tony Perkins thinks should be done about Syria.
- Bryan Fischer says President Obama not only harbors a malicious hatred for the United States, but he is also monumentally inept.
- Gary Bauer knows what is wrong with the NFL: broken families.
- Finally, God has a Word for Kansas to be delivered by Cindy Jacobs:
Share this post
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/21/15 @ 3:32
5/20/15 @ 5:30
5/20/15 @ 4:33
5/19/15 @ 5:32
5/18/15 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
'We're Being Set Up': Glenn Beck Warns His Audience To Prepare For The Time When He Is Murdered In The Night
5/8/15 @ 10:21am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm