Right Wing Leftovers - 9/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/6/2013 5:30 pm
- Mike Huckabee is "chatting" about running for president in 2016. We hope he does, because we have an entire archive of posts we're just dying to put to use.
- FRC apparently thinks that people are desperate to know what Tony Perkins thinks should be done about Syria.
- Bryan Fischer says President Obama not only harbors a malicious hatred for the United States, but he is also monumentally inept.
- Gary Bauer knows what is wrong with the NFL: broken families.
- Finally, God has a Word for Kansas to be delivered by Cindy Jacobs:
Share this post
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/27/14 @ 5:32
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Pat Robertson: You Can Get AIDS From A Towel
10/16/14 @ 11:50am