Right Wing Leftovers - 9/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/6/2012 5:31 pm
- The missionaries hiding kidnapper Lisa Miller say "that they are willing to suffer imprisonment or death in the cause of protecting Isabella."
- According to a right-wing medical association, Todd Akin was right and "there is medical data to back up what he was trying to say."
- The National Religious Broadcasters will unveil a "Free Speech Charter for the Internet" which seeks to combat "new media web-based tech companies [that have] contributed to the suppression of free speech."
- Gary Bauer says that "if we keep destroying unborn children, if we redefine God's institution of marriage -- I think a country that does those things will find itself in deep trouble not only economically, but also in many other ways."
- Finally, upcoming conference calls promoting the 40 Days to Save America effort will feature Rick Perry, Michelle Bachman and Rick Santourm.
Share this post
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm