Right Wing Leftovers - 9/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/5/2013 5:30 pm
- The American Family Association is ending its three-year long boycott against Home Depot, claiming that the company has stopped making contributions to pro-gay causes. We look forward to Home Depot responding by pointing out that the AFA is lying.
- Focus on the Family's Kim Trobee says gay activists are eager to "force an entire nation into submission."
- David Barton has endorsed Georgia State Senator Barry Loudermilk, which makes sense given that Loudermilk mindlessly repeats Barton's nonsense.
- Rush Limbaugh literally has a new book coming out entitled "Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims."
- James Dobson and Liberty University are "working together to build a curriculum based on Dr. Dobson’s writings and body of work."
- FRC prays that "may the weakening of our armies by homosexual abuse and the decision to put women in bloody combat be reversed by courageous leaders in Congress and the Pentagon's weakening our Armies be reversed."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer declares that "we are never, ever going to say same-sex marriage is okay":
9/23/16 @ 4:19
9/22/16 @ 5:30
9/20/16 @ 12:09
David Barton: Christians Need To 'Quit Making Excuses' And Vote For Donald Trump Because He Is God's Choice In This Election
9/20/16 @ 10:33
9/19/16 @ 5:33
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am