Right Wing Leftovers - 9/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/5/2013 5:30 pm
- The American Family Association is ending its three-year long boycott against Home Depot, claiming that the company has stopped making contributions to pro-gay causes. We look forward to Home Depot responding by pointing out that the AFA is lying.
- Focus on the Family's Kim Trobee says gay activists are eager to "force an entire nation into submission."
- David Barton has endorsed Georgia State Senator Barry Loudermilk, which makes sense given that Loudermilk mindlessly repeats Barton's nonsense.
- Rush Limbaugh literally has a new book coming out entitled "Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims."
- James Dobson and Liberty University are "working together to build a curriculum based on Dr. Dobson’s writings and body of work."
- FRC prays that "may the weakening of our armies by homosexual abuse and the decision to put women in bloody combat be reversed by courageous leaders in Congress and the Pentagon's weakening our Armies be reversed."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer declares that "we are never, ever going to say same-sex marriage is okay":
5/25/16 @ 5:30
5/24/16 @ 5:30
5/23/16 @ 5:30
5/20/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm