Right Wing Leftovers - 9/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/5/2012 5:32 pm
- Phyllis Schlafly denies reports that she urged Todd Akin to drop out of his run for Senate.
- Newt Gingrich is very sorry for illegally using "Eye of the Tiger" during his presidential run.
- Apparently public schools are "misappropriating our taxpayer dollars [and] indoctrinating our children with progressive propaganda."
- The folks at CitizenLink are a laugh riot.
- Alveda King once again demonstrates her inability to issue any sort of statement without tying everything to abortion.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says "the American people are faced with a clear, stark and unambiguous choice between these two party platforms. To choose the one is to choose darkness and evil and the wrath of God. To choose the other is to choose light, righteousness and the blessing of God."
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Swanson & Buehner: New Gonorrhea Strain Sent By God to Punish America; Single Women Have No Rights
5/14/13 @ 2:20pm
- Schlafly: feminism is "the most destructive element in our society" and will "get rid of" all men t.co/iUTygy0Nbe1 hour ago
- Phyllis Schlafly says gays already have right to marry and claims gay rights violate free speech t.co/iUTygy0Nbe1 hour ago
- Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice warns gay marriage will destroy America's foundations and lead to bestiality t.co/4rwfLFamML1 hour ago