Right Wing Leftovers - 9/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/4/2012 5:32 pm
- Bryan Fischer will not be attending the Democratic National Convention, claiming there were concerns about his safety.
- On a related note, Cindy Jacobs issues prayer targets ahead of the DNC.
- Rick Joyner says "the Tim Tebow phenomenon is another sign of the Awakening that is gaining momentum"
- Robert Spencer gripes that efforts "to portray Muslims as innocent victims of racism, bigotry and Islamophobia" is an attempt to "intimidate Americans into being afraid to resist Jihad and Islamic supremacism."
- Harry Jackson claims that gay activists "want to make any disapproval of their sexual choices a crime."
- Finally, Gary Bauer releases the most pathetic ad of the 2012 election cycle:
Share this post
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm