Right Wing Leftovers - 9/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/3/2013 5:29 pm
- According to Linda Harvey, we are one of those groups known for "creative, deceptive attacks on conservatives and their values."
- E.W. Jackson will presumably feel right at home during the debate scheduled to take place at Liberty University.
- Even the folks over at Charisma are mocking Glenn Beck's nonsensical theory that the lost Ten Tribes of Israel were responsible for founding America.
- Obviously, it was all those pathetic, complaining "libtards" who are responsible for America's greatest police chief getting suspended.
- Finally, Mat Staver obviously has no idea what the term "asexual" means:
Share this post
4/17/14 @ 5:30
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/16/14 @ 11:00
4/15/14 @ 5:30
4/14/14 @ 5:30
4/11/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am