Right Wing Leftovers - 9/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/3/2013 4:29 pm
- According to Linda Harvey, we are one of those groups known for "creative, deceptive attacks on conservatives and their values."
- E.W. Jackson will presumably feel right at home during the debate scheduled to take place at Liberty University.
- Even the folks over at Charisma are mocking Glenn Beck's nonsensical theory that the lost Ten Tribes of Israel were responsible for founding America.
- Obviously, it was all those pathetic, complaining "libtards" who are responsible for America's greatest police chief getting suspended.
- Finally, Mat Staver obviously has no idea what the term "asexual" means:
Share this post
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
12/12/14 @ 5:31
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm
Sorry, Glenn Beck: The Apple Logo Is Not A Secret Salute To Alan Turing
12/8/14 @ 2:44pm