Right Wing Leftovers - 9/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/3/2013 4:29 pm
- According to Linda Harvey, we are one of those groups known for "creative, deceptive attacks on conservatives and their values."
- E.W. Jackson will presumably feel right at home during the debate scheduled to take place at Liberty University.
- Even the folks over at Charisma are mocking Glenn Beck's nonsensical theory that the lost Ten Tribes of Israel were responsible for founding America.
- Obviously, it was all those pathetic, complaining "libtards" who are responsible for America's greatest police chief getting suspended.
- Finally, Mat Staver obviously has no idea what the term "asexual" means:
Share this post
1/29/15 @ 5:31
1/28/15 @ 5:30
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/23/15 @ 5:33
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm