Right Wing Leftovers - 9/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/3/2013 5:29 pm
- According to Linda Harvey, we are one of those groups known for "creative, deceptive attacks on conservatives and their values."
- E.W. Jackson will presumably feel right at home during the debate scheduled to take place at Liberty University.
- Even the folks over at Charisma are mocking Glenn Beck's nonsensical theory that the lost Ten Tribes of Israel were responsible for founding America.
- Obviously, it was all those pathetic, complaining "libtards" who are responsible for America's greatest police chief getting suspended.
- Finally, Mat Staver obviously has no idea what the term "asexual" means:
Share this post
7/30/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 3:25
7/28/14 @ 5:32
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am