Right Wing Leftovers - 9/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/3/2013 5:29 pm
- According to Linda Harvey, we are one of those groups known for "creative, deceptive attacks on conservatives and their values."
- E.W. Jackson will presumably feel right at home during the debate scheduled to take place at Liberty University.
- Even the folks over at Charisma are mocking Glenn Beck's nonsensical theory that the lost Ten Tribes of Israel were responsible for founding America.
- Obviously, it was all those pathetic, complaining "libtards" who are responsible for America's greatest police chief getting suspended.
- Finally, Mat Staver obviously has no idea what the term "asexual" means:
Share this post
9/15/14 @ 5:30
9/15/14 @ 3:40
Linda Harvey: Anti-Gay Activists Must Go To 'Places That Are Homosexual' To Tell Them They're Not Gay
9/15/14 @ 3:25
9/12/14 @ 5:32
9/12/14 @ 4:55
9/11/14 @ 5:30
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
WND's Owens: Ice Bucket Challenge Is A 'Satanic Ritual'
9/3/14 @ 11:25am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm