Right Wing Leftovers - 9/27/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/27/2013 4:29 pm
- Allen West will headline a fundraiser for E.W. Jackson, which should surprise absolutely nobody.
- WND readers send messages of support to the man behind the "Innocence of Muslims," mostly calling for President Obama to be put in jail.
- On Monday, "ex-gay" activists will be "hosting a lobby day to visit with members of Congress."
- Sen. Ted Cruz joined Jordan Sekulow, Rob Schenck, and other activists for a prayer vigil outside the White House.
- Finally, Exxon will begin offering benefits to legally married same-sex couples. We wonder what FRC will say?
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm