Right Wing Leftovers - 9/27/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/27/2013 4:29 pm
- Allen West will headline a fundraiser for E.W. Jackson, which should surprise absolutely nobody.
- WND readers send messages of support to the man behind the "Innocence of Muslims," mostly calling for President Obama to be put in jail.
- On Monday, "ex-gay" activists will be "hosting a lobby day to visit with members of Congress."
- Sen. Ted Cruz joined Jordan Sekulow, Rob Schenck, and other activists for a prayer vigil outside the White House.
- Finally, Exxon will begin offering benefits to legally married same-sex couples. We wonder what FRC will say?
Share this post
12/11/13 @ 5:34
12/10/13 @ 5:30
12/9/13 @ 5:30
12/6/13 @ 5:29
12/5/13 @ 5:37
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm