Right Wing Leftovers - 9/27/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/27/2013 5:29 pm
- Allen West will headline a fundraiser for E.W. Jackson, which should surprise absolutely nobody.
- WND readers send messages of support to the man behind the "Innocence of Muslims," mostly calling for President Obama to be put in jail.
- On Monday, "ex-gay" activists will be "hosting a lobby day to visit with members of Congress."
- Sen. Ted Cruz joined Jordan Sekulow, Rob Schenck, and other activists for a prayer vigil outside the White House.
- Finally, Exxon will begin offering benefits to legally married same-sex couples. We wonder what FRC will say?
Share this post
James Dobson: Gay Marriage Will Lead To Civil War
4/8/15 @ 12:50pm
John Hagee Winds Up Debunking His Own 'Blood Moons' Theory
4/6/15 @ 2:12pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Ted Cruz: Gay Community Waging 'Jihad' Against Religious Freedom
4/10/15 @ 10:25am