Right Wing Leftovers - 9/27/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/27/2013 4:29 pm
- Allen West will headline a fundraiser for E.W. Jackson, which should surprise absolutely nobody.
- WND readers send messages of support to the man behind the "Innocence of Muslims," mostly calling for President Obama to be put in jail.
- On Monday, "ex-gay" activists will be "hosting a lobby day to visit with members of Congress."
- Sen. Ted Cruz joined Jordan Sekulow, Rob Schenck, and other activists for a prayer vigil outside the White House.
- Finally, Exxon will begin offering benefits to legally married same-sex couples. We wonder what FRC will say?
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
11/17/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm