Right Wing Leftovers - 9/27/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/27/2013 5:29 pm
- Allen West will headline a fundraiser for E.W. Jackson, which should surprise absolutely nobody.
- WND readers send messages of support to the man behind the "Innocence of Muslims," mostly calling for President Obama to be put in jail.
- On Monday, "ex-gay" activists will be "hosting a lobby day to visit with members of Congress."
- Sen. Ted Cruz joined Jordan Sekulow, Rob Schenck, and other activists for a prayer vigil outside the White House.
- Finally, Exxon will begin offering benefits to legally married same-sex couples. We wonder what FRC will say?
9/26/16 @ 5:30
9/23/16 @ 5:30
9/22/16 @ 5:30
9/21/16 @ 5:45
9/20/16 @ 5:40
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm