Right Wing Leftovers - 9/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/27/2012 5:31 pm
- Matt Barber says "people naturally bristle when they think about what would it take actually consummate a so-called same-sex marriage between a man and a man. People naturally have a revulsion of this abnormal, disordered sexual behavior."
- The Colorado Personhood Coalition has filed a challenge to the determination that it did not gather enough valid signatures to have a personhood amendment put on the ballot for the third time.
- FRC issues its latest prayer targets.
- Bryan Fischer said he wiil be speaking at the civil disobedience rally outside the White House this weekend.
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera is outraged that Paul Ryan said there is no need to reinstate DADT, saying "A nation in which sexual perversion is a 'non-issue' is a nation in precipitous moral decline. Now more than ever, America needs bold statesmen who courageously lead based on unswerving, godly principles — rather than those who adjust their positions according to polls and political calculations."
7/25/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 10:30
7/21/16 @ 6:25
7/21/16 @ 12:50
7/20/16 @ 6:25
7/19/16 @ 6:30
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am