Right Wing Leftovers - 9/26/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/26/2012 5:32 pm
- There is an election coming, so that means we will be seeing various Religious Right coalitions organizing redundant prayer efforts.
- CitizenLink thinks a video of President Obama talking about the importance of religious liberty is really an effort to use religion as a wedge issue.
- Tommy Thompson says he'll make a great Senator because "who better than me, who's already finished one of the entitlement programs, to come up with programs to do away with Medicaid and Medicare?"
- Newt Gingrich says Obama "is like the substitute referees in the sense that he’s not a real president. He doesn’t do anything that presidents do, he doesn’t worry about any of the things the presidents do."
- Apparently, illegally uploading copies of "2016" is part of an effort to "to drive viewers away from the theatrical showing of the successful documentary." So I guess illegally uploading copies of "The Avengers" is an attempt to keep people from seeing "The Avengers"?
- Finally, Cindy Jacobs says prayer alone isn't enough; it must be accompanied by action, which is they are calling for "prayer activism" ahead of the election.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm