Right Wing Leftovers - 9/26/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/26/2012 5:32 pm
- There is an election coming, so that means we will be seeing various Religious Right coalitions organizing redundant prayer efforts.
- CitizenLink thinks a video of President Obama talking about the importance of religious liberty is really an effort to use religion as a wedge issue.
- Tommy Thompson says he'll make a great Senator because "who better than me, who's already finished one of the entitlement programs, to come up with programs to do away with Medicaid and Medicare?"
- Newt Gingrich says Obama "is like the substitute referees in the sense that he’s not a real president. He doesn’t do anything that presidents do, he doesn’t worry about any of the things the presidents do."
- Apparently, illegally uploading copies of "2016" is part of an effort to "to drive viewers away from the theatrical showing of the successful documentary." So I guess illegally uploading copies of "The Avengers" is an attempt to keep people from seeing "The Avengers"?
- Finally, Cindy Jacobs says prayer alone isn't enough; it must be accompanied by action, which is they are calling for "prayer activism" ahead of the election.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm