Right Wing Leftovers - 9/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/25/2013 5:30 pm
- Tony Perkins vaguely threatens legal action against the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Speaking of Perkins, Gov. Bobby Jindal has appointed him to the Louisiana Commission on Law Enforcement.
- Peter LaBarbera warns that "when you have boys being awarded and elected 'Homecoming Queen,' you are a society in big trouble."
- It has gotten to the point where Glenn Beck is now reading excerpts from books like "Fahrenheit 451" on the air.
- Finally, Jan Markell warns that Somali immigrants in Minnesota will carry out a Kenya-style attack on the Mall of America: "The liberal, twisted mind here in Minnesota cannot possibly conceive of some of these people as being evil ... But I and many other conservatives here in Minnesota are very concerned that this Mall of America is going to be targeted eventually – and the casualties could be astronomical."
Share this post
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 4:45
10/23/14 @ 12:25
10/22/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm