Right Wing Leftovers - 9/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/25/2013 5:30 pm
- Tony Perkins vaguely threatens legal action against the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Speaking of Perkins, Gov. Bobby Jindal has appointed him to the Louisiana Commission on Law Enforcement.
- Peter LaBarbera warns that "when you have boys being awarded and elected 'Homecoming Queen,' you are a society in big trouble."
- It has gotten to the point where Glenn Beck is now reading excerpts from books like "Fahrenheit 451" on the air.
- Finally, Jan Markell warns that Somali immigrants in Minnesota will carry out a Kenya-style attack on the Mall of America: "The liberal, twisted mind here in Minnesota cannot possibly conceive of some of these people as being evil ... But I and many other conservatives here in Minnesota are very concerned that this Mall of America is going to be targeted eventually – and the casualties could be astronomical."
Share this post
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Scott Walker: Ultrasounds Should Be Mandatory Since They're 'A Cool Thing'
5/26/15 @ 1:16pm
'If God Is Judging Texas, It's Because Of The Witchcraft And Sodomy'
5/28/15 @ 5:11pm