Right Wing Leftovers - 9/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/25/2013 5:30 pm
- Tony Perkins vaguely threatens legal action against the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Speaking of Perkins, Gov. Bobby Jindal has appointed him to the Louisiana Commission on Law Enforcement.
- Peter LaBarbera warns that "when you have boys being awarded and elected 'Homecoming Queen,' you are a society in big trouble."
- It has gotten to the point where Glenn Beck is now reading excerpts from books like "Fahrenheit 451" on the air.
- Finally, Jan Markell warns that Somali immigrants in Minnesota will carry out a Kenya-style attack on the Mall of America: "The liberal, twisted mind here in Minnesota cannot possibly conceive of some of these people as being evil ... But I and many other conservatives here in Minnesota are very concerned that this Mall of America is going to be targeted eventually – and the casualties could be astronomical."
Share this post
7/25/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 5:30
7/23/14 @ 5:31
7/22/14 @ 5:31
7/21/14 @ 5:31
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm