Right Wing Leftovers - 9/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/25/2013 5:30 pm
- Tony Perkins vaguely threatens legal action against the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Speaking of Perkins, Gov. Bobby Jindal has appointed him to the Louisiana Commission on Law Enforcement.
- Peter LaBarbera warns that "when you have boys being awarded and elected 'Homecoming Queen,' you are a society in big trouble."
- It has gotten to the point where Glenn Beck is now reading excerpts from books like "Fahrenheit 451" on the air.
- Finally, Jan Markell warns that Somali immigrants in Minnesota will carry out a Kenya-style attack on the Mall of America: "The liberal, twisted mind here in Minnesota cannot possibly conceive of some of these people as being evil ... But I and many other conservatives here in Minnesota are very concerned that this Mall of America is going to be targeted eventually – and the casualties could be astronomical."
9/28/16 @ 5:30
'Catastrophist' Glenn Beck Now Says It's His Job To Merely Warn About What 'Could' Happen, Not What Will Happen
9/28/16 @ 3:24
9/27/16 @ 5:30
9/27/16 @ 12:29
9/27/16 @ 11:09
9/26/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm