Right Wing Leftovers - 9/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/25/2012 4:31 pm
- Rep. Allen West says that if he addressed the UN, he'd tell our enemies that "the Angel of Death in the form of an American Bald Eagle will visit you and wreak havoc and destruction upon your existence." Can we all agree to never let Allen West address the UN?
- The Washington D.C. police department is refusing to release a copy of a 911 call made after the shooting at FRC headquarters.
- Bill Keller is bravely challenging Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi "to charge him with insulting and publicly attacking Islam, and he will be happy to come to Egypt to stand trial."
- For those who are interested, this weekend's America for Jesus rally will be broadcast on GODTV.
- Finally, John Hagee says the re-election of President Obama will spell the end of America: "Four more years of Obama will bring absolute socialism to America. Our children and grandchildren will never know the greatness of America that we have experienced."
Share this post
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am