Right Wing Leftovers - 9/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/25/2012 5:31 pm
- Rep. Allen West says that if he addressed the UN, he'd tell our enemies that "the Angel of Death in the form of an American Bald Eagle will visit you and wreak havoc and destruction upon your existence." Can we all agree to never let Allen West address the UN?
- The Washington D.C. police department is refusing to release a copy of a 911 call made after the shooting at FRC headquarters.
- Bill Keller is bravely challenging Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi "to charge him with insulting and publicly attacking Islam, and he will be happy to come to Egypt to stand trial."
- For those who are interested, this weekend's America for Jesus rally will be broadcast on GODTV.
- Finally, John Hagee says the re-election of President Obama will spell the end of America: "Four more years of Obama will bring absolute socialism to America. Our children and grandchildren will never know the greatness of America that we have experienced."
Share this post
7/1/15 @ 5:30
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
6/30/15 @ 5:31
6/29/15 @ 5:32
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm