Right Wing Leftovers - 9/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/25/2012 5:31 pm
- Rep. Allen West says that if he addressed the UN, he'd tell our enemies that "the Angel of Death in the form of an American Bald Eagle will visit you and wreak havoc and destruction upon your existence." Can we all agree to never let Allen West address the UN?
- The Washington D.C. police department is refusing to release a copy of a 911 call made after the shooting at FRC headquarters.
- Bill Keller is bravely challenging Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi "to charge him with insulting and publicly attacking Islam, and he will be happy to come to Egypt to stand trial."
- For those who are interested, this weekend's America for Jesus rally will be broadcast on GODTV.
- Finally, John Hagee says the re-election of President Obama will spell the end of America: "Four more years of Obama will bring absolute socialism to America. Our children and grandchildren will never know the greatness of America that we have experienced."
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm