Right Wing Leftovers - 9/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/24/2013 4:30 pm
- Doesn't it seem a little ironic that Liberty University thrives in large part due to the $775 million a year it takes in through federal student loans and grants?
- Self-aggrandizing Religious Right activist Patrick J. Mahoney is heading to Turkey on an "historic mission" to "attempt to secure a meeting in Tehran with President Rouhani and Iranian government leaders to discuss Pastor Saeed."
- The American Renewal Project declares: "Unless politicians see scalps on the wall, they will never respect our policies, marches, sermons or prayer rallies. Registering people to vote prepares the constituency to move to the voting booth, and remove politicians who have a tin ear to Christian values and no appreciation for God-given rights. David Lane, founder of the American Renewal Project is catching the attention of those who are afraid that the movement is on the right track, and intend to stop him."
- Even the Wall Street Journal doesn't like Ted Cruz.
- Finally, Steve Lonegan had made yet another appearance on Bryan Fischer's radio program:
Share this post
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
11/18/14 @ 5:30
11/17/14 @ 5:31
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am