Right Wing Leftovers - 9/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/24/2013 5:30 pm
- Doesn't it seem a little ironic that Liberty University thrives in large part due to the $775 million a year it takes in through federal student loans and grants?
- Self-aggrandizing Religious Right activist Patrick J. Mahoney is heading to Turkey on an "historic mission" to "attempt to secure a meeting in Tehran with President Rouhani and Iranian government leaders to discuss Pastor Saeed."
- The American Renewal Project declares: "Unless politicians see scalps on the wall, they will never respect our policies, marches, sermons or prayer rallies. Registering people to vote prepares the constituency to move to the voting booth, and remove politicians who have a tin ear to Christian values and no appreciation for God-given rights. David Lane, founder of the American Renewal Project is catching the attention of those who are afraid that the movement is on the right track, and intend to stop him."
- Even the Wall Street Journal doesn't like Ted Cruz.
- Finally, Steve Lonegan had made yet another appearance on Bryan Fischer's radio program:
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm