Right Wing Leftovers - 9/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/24/2012 5:35 pm
- Donald Trump spoke today at Liberty University where he delivered the Christian message: "Don’t let people take advantage ... Get even."
- Robert Knight says "we're right on the edge of losing our constitutional republic" and if Obama gets re-elected it "might just push us over that edge."
- Phyllis Schlafly, Dick Bott and David Lane will all be out on the campaign trail in Missouri tomorrow stumping for Todd Akin.
- Matt Barber warns that "America is keeping her head above water; but barely. The upcoming elections may determine whether we as a nation sink or swim — live or die."
- Finally, Gary Bauer knows that "the Obama Administration and its allies in the media have spent the last ten days intentionally covering up the truth about what happened" in Libya and he wants answers!
Share this post
9/2/14 @ 5:31
8/29/14 @ 5:31
Barber: Fayetteville Non-Discrimination Ordinance Is Forcing Citizens to Engage In 'A Mass Delusion'
8/29/14 @ 11:34
8/29/14 @ 11:00
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 5:30
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am