Right Wing Leftovers - 9/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/23/2013 5:30 pm
- Fox News contributor Erik Rush promotes the theory that last week's Navy Yard shooting was carried out by the government in order to prevent President Obama from being arrested for treason because military investigators "had uncovered a plot to detonate a nuclear device in the heart of the nation’s capitol as part of an Obama government false flag."
- It has been reported that "Lois Lerner, the Internal Revenue Service official at the center of the agency’s tea party scandal, is retiring."
- Bryan Fischer doesn't like it when President Obama "talks street."
- Apparently forcing Texas schools and textbooks to teach Creationism will "encourage critical thinking."
- Finally, Rep. Lynn Westmoreland says that ten days is more than enough time for Congress to find a solution that will avoid a government shut down because "God created the world in seven days."
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 5:30
8/27/15 @ 5:30
8/26/15 @ 5:30
Fischer: When Deporting Repeat Border Crossers, Make Them 'Migrate Clear Across The Country' Just To Get Back Home
8/26/15 @ 10:35
8/25/15 @ 5:31
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am