Right Wing Leftovers - 9/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/23/2013 5:30 pm
- Fox News contributor Erik Rush promotes the theory that last week's Navy Yard shooting was carried out by the government in order to prevent President Obama from being arrested for treason because military investigators "had uncovered a plot to detonate a nuclear device in the heart of the nation’s capitol as part of an Obama government false flag."
- It has been reported that "Lois Lerner, the Internal Revenue Service official at the center of the agency’s tea party scandal, is retiring."
- Bryan Fischer doesn't like it when President Obama "talks street."
- Apparently forcing Texas schools and textbooks to teach Creationism will "encourage critical thinking."
- Finally, Rep. Lynn Westmoreland says that ten days is more than enough time for Congress to find a solution that will avoid a government shut down because "God created the world in seven days."
Share this post
8/22/14 @ 5:31
8/22/14 @ 4:07
8/21/14 @ 5:31
8/21/14 @ 3:45
8/20/14 @ 5:31
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
CO State Senator Explains That Fracking Poses No Danger Because Having High Amounts Of Methane In The Water Is Totally Natural
8/12/14 @ 10:54am