Right Wing Leftovers - 9/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/23/2013 5:30 pm
- Fox News contributor Erik Rush promotes the theory that last week's Navy Yard shooting was carried out by the government in order to prevent President Obama from being arrested for treason because military investigators "had uncovered a plot to detonate a nuclear device in the heart of the nation’s capitol as part of an Obama government false flag."
- It has been reported that "Lois Lerner, the Internal Revenue Service official at the center of the agency’s tea party scandal, is retiring."
- Bryan Fischer doesn't like it when President Obama "talks street."
- Apparently forcing Texas schools and textbooks to teach Creationism will "encourage critical thinking."
- Finally, Rep. Lynn Westmoreland says that ten days is more than enough time for Congress to find a solution that will avoid a government shut down because "God created the world in seven days."
6/29/16 @ 6:00
6/28/16 @ 5:32
Steve Crampton Mocks The Idea That Having To Travel Hundreds Of Miles To Obtain An Abortion Is An 'Undue Burden'
6/28/16 @ 11:12
6/27/16 @ 5:33
6/24/16 @ 5:30
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm