Right Wing Leftovers - 9/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/23/2013 5:30 pm
- Fox News contributor Erik Rush promotes the theory that last week's Navy Yard shooting was carried out by the government in order to prevent President Obama from being arrested for treason because military investigators "had uncovered a plot to detonate a nuclear device in the heart of the nation’s capitol as part of an Obama government false flag."
- It has been reported that "Lois Lerner, the Internal Revenue Service official at the center of the agency’s tea party scandal, is retiring."
- Bryan Fischer doesn't like it when President Obama "talks street."
- Apparently forcing Texas schools and textbooks to teach Creationism will "encourage critical thinking."
- Finally, Rep. Lynn Westmoreland says that ten days is more than enough time for Congress to find a solution that will avoid a government shut down because "God created the world in seven days."
9/26/16 @ 5:30
9/23/16 @ 5:30
9/23/16 @ 4:19
9/22/16 @ 5:30
9/21/16 @ 5:45
9/20/16 @ 5:40
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm