Right Wing Leftovers - 9/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/23/2013 5:30 pm
- Fox News contributor Erik Rush promotes the theory that last week's Navy Yard shooting was carried out by the government in order to prevent President Obama from being arrested for treason because military investigators "had uncovered a plot to detonate a nuclear device in the heart of the nation’s capitol as part of an Obama government false flag."
- It has been reported that "Lois Lerner, the Internal Revenue Service official at the center of the agency’s tea party scandal, is retiring."
- Bryan Fischer doesn't like it when President Obama "talks street."
- Apparently forcing Texas schools and textbooks to teach Creationism will "encourage critical thinking."
- Finally, Rep. Lynn Westmoreland says that ten days is more than enough time for Congress to find a solution that will avoid a government shut down because "God created the world in seven days."
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm