Right Wing Leftovers - 9/21/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/21/2012 5:29 pm
- Chick-fil-A has released a statement responding to reports that it had agreed to stop funding anti-gay organizations, saying it would continue to support "programs that educate youth, strengthen families and enrich marriages, and support communities."
- Even though the entire GOP establishment has essentially abandoned Todd Akin, Sen. Jim DeMint is considering backing his campaign.
- Why Anne Romney thinks that telling Republicans to stop criticizing Mitt's campaign and realize how "lucky" they are to have him as the nominee is a good strategy is beyond me.
- Pamela Geller won a court order allowing her to run subway ads that read "In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel. Defeat Jihad.”
- Finally, FRC says that even though the repeal of DADT didn't lead to any of the dire results they predicted, just wait 20 years!
Share this post
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm