Right Wing Leftovers - 9/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/20/2013 5:29 pm
- It looks like Joseph Farah's "9/11 National Day of Prayer and Repentance" is going to be an annual thing.
- Tony Perkins continues to blame the SPLC for last year's shooting at FRC headquarters.
- Ted Baehr knows how to stop mass shooting like the one this week at the Navy Yard: "We must end the arbitrary judicial bans on religious and moral teaching in our schools that deprive America’s children of the Ten Commandments that God gave Moses and the Hebrew people on Mount Sinai and the teachings that Jesus Christ gave his disciples in the Sermon on the Mount in Chapters Five through Seven of the Gospel of Matthew and in Chapters 13 through 17 of the Gospel of John."
- Speaking of the Navy Yard shooting, Rob Schenck says it turned out to be a good opportunity for him to spread the Gospel: "What had begun as a horrible tragedy became a wonderful opportunity to show the love of God, to turn attention to our only true source of help in times of desperation, and to point hearts and minds to the only Savior of humankind."
- Finally, Matt Barber says President Obama is "creating a constitutional crisis here because he is violating the Constitution" by letting gay couples take advantage of federal benefits.
Share this post
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm