Right Wing Leftovers - 9/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/20/2013 5:29 pm
- It looks like Joseph Farah's "9/11 National Day of Prayer and Repentance" is going to be an annual thing.
- Tony Perkins continues to blame the SPLC for last year's shooting at FRC headquarters.
- Ted Baehr knows how to stop mass shooting like the one this week at the Navy Yard: "We must end the arbitrary judicial bans on religious and moral teaching in our schools that deprive America’s children of the Ten Commandments that God gave Moses and the Hebrew people on Mount Sinai and the teachings that Jesus Christ gave his disciples in the Sermon on the Mount in Chapters Five through Seven of the Gospel of Matthew and in Chapters 13 through 17 of the Gospel of John."
- Speaking of the Navy Yard shooting, Rob Schenck says it turned out to be a good opportunity for him to spread the Gospel: "What had begun as a horrible tragedy became a wonderful opportunity to show the love of God, to turn attention to our only true source of help in times of desperation, and to point hearts and minds to the only Savior of humankind."
- Finally, Matt Barber says President Obama is "creating a constitutional crisis here because he is violating the Constitution" by letting gay couples take advantage of federal benefits.
Share this post
Rick Wiles: 'Ebola Could Solve America's Problems With Atheism And Homosexuality'
8/6/14 @ 4:10pm
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm