Right Wing Leftovers - 9/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/19/2013 5:29 pm
- Tom DeLay's conviction for money laundering has been overturned by an appeals court.
- Rep. Raul Labrador (R- Idaho) will introduce the Marriage and Religious Freedom Act, which seek to ensure "that any religious institution, organization or church that believes that marriage should continue to remain between one man and one woman will not be discriminated against by the federal government."
- Robert Knight says Democrats are becoming whiny losers.
- FRC prays, yet again, for God to stop Obamacare: "Father, have mercy! We have groaned at the thought of this threat since it was passed in 2009, yet far worse is to come, unless You intervene. Americans are confused, and few understand this. Please forgive our sins that justify such bondage, and deliver us. Stir Americans who do understand to speak out during the short two weeks ahead! Grant our Congressmen the courage, will and unction to vote to defund Obamacare and to explain their reasons clearly to the American people. Intervene to prevent further lies and manipulation to advance a socialist system that Americans do not want."
- Finally, speaking of FRC, Floyd Corkins was sentenced to twenty five years in prison for his attack on their headquarters and Tony Perkins testified at his sentencing and used it as an opportunity to place the blame on the Southern Poverty Law Center.
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:30
Tony Perkins: Gay Rights Encouraging ISIS, Pastors Will Be Dragged 'Kicking And Screaming' Out Of Church
5/22/15 @ 1:43
5/22/15 @ 10:38
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm