Right Wing Leftovers - 9/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/17/2013 5:30 pm
- We can now add Richard Nixon to the all-encompassing list of people whom Glenn Beck believes to be "progressives."
- Jim DeMint says President Obama has nothing but disdain for the Constitution.
- Scott Lively has penned an open "Letter to the British People," calling upon them to turn back to God.
- It is amazing to watch Bryan Fischer go off about President Obama's effort to send non-lethal aid to Syria despite the fact that he quite obviously understands absolutely nothing about it.
- Finally, Fischer had Peter LaBarbera on his radio program today for two segments. Take one guess what they spent the entire time talking about.
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/1/15 @ 5:30
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
6/30/15 @ 5:31
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm