Right Wing Leftovers - 9/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/17/2013 4:30 pm
- We can now add Richard Nixon to the all-encompassing list of people whom Glenn Beck believes to be "progressives."
- Jim DeMint says President Obama has nothing but disdain for the Constitution.
- Scott Lively has penned an open "Letter to the British People," calling upon them to turn back to God.
- It is amazing to watch Bryan Fischer go off about President Obama's effort to send non-lethal aid to Syria despite the fact that he quite obviously understands absolutely nothing about it.
- Finally, Fischer had Peter LaBarbera on his radio program today for two segments. Take one guess what they spent the entire time talking about.
Share this post
1/30/15 @ 5:32
Paranoia-Rama: Satan's 'Homosexual Agenda,' Obama’s Deadly Secrets And Sarah Palin 'Exposes' Fox News
1/30/15 @ 2:51
1/30/15 @ 1:15
1/29/15 @ 5:31
1/29/15 @ 4:57
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm