Right Wing Leftovers - 9/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/17/2013 4:30 pm
- We can now add Richard Nixon to the all-encompassing list of people whom Glenn Beck believes to be "progressives."
- Jim DeMint says President Obama has nothing but disdain for the Constitution.
- Scott Lively has penned an open "Letter to the British People," calling upon them to turn back to God.
- It is amazing to watch Bryan Fischer go off about President Obama's effort to send non-lethal aid to Syria despite the fact that he quite obviously understands absolutely nothing about it.
- Finally, Fischer had Peter LaBarbera on his radio program today for two segments. Take one guess what they spent the entire time talking about.
Share this post
12/19/13 @ 12:25
12/18/13 @ 5:29
12/18/13 @ 3:42
12/17/13 @ 5:31
12/16/13 @ 5:31
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
'War On Christmas' Fighter Claims Non-Christians Shouldn't Take Any Days Off Of Work
12/12/13 @ 4:05pm
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm
Fischer: 'Our Constitution Protects The Free Exercise Of The Christian Religion'
12/11/13 @ 10:19am