Right Wing Leftovers - 9/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/17/2013 5:30 pm
- We can now add Richard Nixon to the all-encompassing list of people whom Glenn Beck believes to be "progressives."
- Jim DeMint says President Obama has nothing but disdain for the Constitution.
- Scott Lively has penned an open "Letter to the British People," calling upon them to turn back to God.
- It is amazing to watch Bryan Fischer go off about President Obama's effort to send non-lethal aid to Syria despite the fact that he quite obviously understands absolutely nothing about it.
- Finally, Fischer had Peter LaBarbera on his radio program today for two segments. Take one guess what they spent the entire time talking about.
Share this post
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 4:37
10/27/14 @ 5:32
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Pat Robertson: You Can Get AIDS From A Towel
10/16/14 @ 11:50am