Right Wing Leftovers - 9/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/17/2013 5:30 pm
- We can now add Richard Nixon to the all-encompassing list of people whom Glenn Beck believes to be "progressives."
- Jim DeMint says President Obama has nothing but disdain for the Constitution.
- Scott Lively has penned an open "Letter to the British People," calling upon them to turn back to God.
- It is amazing to watch Bryan Fischer go off about President Obama's effort to send non-lethal aid to Syria despite the fact that he quite obviously understands absolutely nothing about it.
- Finally, Fischer had Peter LaBarbera on his radio program today for two segments. Take one guess what they spent the entire time talking about.
Share this post
9/30/14 @ 11:15
9/29/14 @ 5:31
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm