Right Wing Leftovers - 9/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/13/2013 5:31 pm
- Employees at Focus on the Family are facing yet another round of layoffs.
- Meet the new, hard-line, action-oriented Heritage Foundation.
- This is what happens when Glenn Beck tries his hand at topical comedy. This sorry spectacle literally went on for half an hour.
- A poll commissioned by FreedomWorks found that "78 percent of Republicans and GOP-leaning independents self-identify as fiscally conservative and socially moderate." That cannot be good news for the Religious Right.
- Rand Paul loves the peaceful Jesus
- Finally, FRC prays that God will stir "His people to righteous action and move Congress to stop Obamacare, with its oppression, abortion, and socialistic, anti-liberty scheme!"
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
David Duke Hails Donald Trump For Thwarting The 'Jewish Supremacists Who Control Our Country'
5/4/16 @ 3:00pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm
Glenn Beck: 'You Will Never Have Another Republican President Ever Again'
5/4/16 @ 12:26pm