Right Wing Leftovers - 9/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/13/2013 5:31 pm
- Employees at Focus on the Family are facing yet another round of layoffs.
- Meet the new, hard-line, action-oriented Heritage Foundation.
- This is what happens when Glenn Beck tries his hand at topical comedy. This sorry spectacle literally went on for half an hour.
- A poll commissioned by FreedomWorks found that "78 percent of Republicans and GOP-leaning independents self-identify as fiscally conservative and socially moderate." That cannot be good news for the Religious Right.
- Rand Paul loves the peaceful Jesus
- Finally, FRC prays that God will stir "His people to righteous action and move Congress to stop Obamacare, with its oppression, abortion, and socialistic, anti-liberty scheme!"
7/21/16 @ 6:25
7/20/16 @ 6:25
7/19/16 @ 6:30
7/19/16 @ 6:25
7/18/16 @ 6:15
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm