Right Wing Leftovers - 9/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/13/2013 4:31 pm
- Employees at Focus on the Family are facing yet another round of layoffs.
- Meet the new, hard-line, action-oriented Heritage Foundation.
- This is what happens when Glenn Beck tries his hand at topical comedy. This sorry spectacle literally went on for half an hour.
- A poll commissioned by FreedomWorks found that "78 percent of Republicans and GOP-leaning independents self-identify as fiscally conservative and socially moderate." That cannot be good news for the Religious Right.
- Rand Paul loves the peaceful Jesus
- Finally, FRC prays that God will stir "His people to righteous action and move Congress to stop Obamacare, with its oppression, abortion, and socialistic, anti-liberty scheme!"
2/10/16 @ 5:30
2/10/16 @ 1:55
Pat Robertson: Bernie Sanders' Youth Supporters 'The Kids Who Want To Do A Panty Raid In The Fraternity'
2/10/16 @ 12:07
2/9/16 @ 5:30
2/9/16 @ 12:15
2/8/16 @ 5:31
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am