Right Wing Leftovers - 9/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/13/2013 4:31 pm
- Employees at Focus on the Family are facing yet another round of layoffs.
- Meet the new, hard-line, action-oriented Heritage Foundation.
- This is what happens when Glenn Beck tries his hand at topical comedy. This sorry spectacle literally went on for half an hour.
- A poll commissioned by FreedomWorks found that "78 percent of Republicans and GOP-leaning independents self-identify as fiscally conservative and socially moderate." That cannot be good news for the Religious Right.
- Rand Paul loves the peaceful Jesus
- Finally, FRC prays that God will stir "His people to righteous action and move Congress to stop Obamacare, with its oppression, abortion, and socialistic, anti-liberty scheme!"
Share this post
3/4/15 @ 5:30
3/3/15 @ 5:30
3/2/15 @ 5:30
2/27/15 @ 5:44
2/25/15 @ 5:31
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm