Right Wing Leftovers - 9/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/13/2012 4:31 pm
- Karen Handel, the former vice president of the Susan G. Komen Foundation who lead the fight to end funding to Planned Parenthood, is out with a new book entitled "Planned Bullyhood: The Truth Behind the Headlines about the Planned Parenthood Funding Battle with Susan G. Komen for the Cure."
- The Family Research Council will honor Leo Johnson, the building manager who was shot last month during the attack on FRC headquarters, at the upcoming Values Voter Summit.
- Homeschool guru Michael Farris reveals that he was recently invited to meet privately with Mitt Romney to discuss the issue of education.
- If President Obama is re-elected, it can only mean one thing: that God is judging America.
- Finally, Michele Bachmann recorded a message in which she desperately pleads for donations to her re-election campaign:
Share this post
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm