Right Wing Leftovers - 9/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/13/2012 4:31 pm
- Karen Handel, the former vice president of the Susan G. Komen Foundation who lead the fight to end funding to Planned Parenthood, is out with a new book entitled "Planned Bullyhood: The Truth Behind the Headlines about the Planned Parenthood Funding Battle with Susan G. Komen for the Cure."
- The Family Research Council will honor Leo Johnson, the building manager who was shot last month during the attack on FRC headquarters, at the upcoming Values Voter Summit.
- Homeschool guru Michael Farris reveals that he was recently invited to meet privately with Mitt Romney to discuss the issue of education.
- If President Obama is re-elected, it can only mean one thing: that God is judging America.
- Finally, Michele Bachmann recorded a message in which she desperately pleads for donations to her re-election campaign:
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm