Right Wing Leftovers - 9/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/13/2012 5:31 pm
- Karen Handel, the former vice president of the Susan G. Komen Foundation who lead the fight to end funding to Planned Parenthood, is out with a new book entitled "Planned Bullyhood: The Truth Behind the Headlines about the Planned Parenthood Funding Battle with Susan G. Komen for the Cure."
- The Family Research Council will honor Leo Johnson, the building manager who was shot last month during the attack on FRC headquarters, at the upcoming Values Voter Summit.
- Homeschool guru Michael Farris reveals that he was recently invited to meet privately with Mitt Romney to discuss the issue of education.
- If President Obama is re-elected, it can only mean one thing: that God is judging America.
- Finally, Michele Bachmann recorded a message in which she desperately pleads for donations to her re-election campaign:
Share this post
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
CO State Senator Explains That Fracking Poses No Danger Because Having High Amounts Of Methane In The Water Is Totally Natural
8/12/14 @ 10:54am