Right Wing Leftovers - 9/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/13/2012 5:31 pm
- Karen Handel, the former vice president of the Susan G. Komen Foundation who lead the fight to end funding to Planned Parenthood, is out with a new book entitled "Planned Bullyhood: The Truth Behind the Headlines about the Planned Parenthood Funding Battle with Susan G. Komen for the Cure."
- The Family Research Council will honor Leo Johnson, the building manager who was shot last month during the attack on FRC headquarters, at the upcoming Values Voter Summit.
- Homeschool guru Michael Farris reveals that he was recently invited to meet privately with Mitt Romney to discuss the issue of education.
- If President Obama is re-elected, it can only mean one thing: that God is judging America.
- Finally, Michele Bachmann recorded a message in which she desperately pleads for donations to her re-election campaign:
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm