Right Wing Leftovers - 9/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/11/2013 5:30 pm
- Liberty Counsel is launching a "Liberty Prayer Network."
- National Review is going to sue Cory Booker.
- Russell Moore is telling Christians conservatives that "we can no longer pretend we are a moral majority in this country."
- It is not much of a surprise to see that FRC is jumping on the anti-Common Core bandwagon.
- Finally, Rep. Doug Lamborn once against joined anti-gay, demon-obsessed exorcist Gordon Klingenschmitt on his program today.
8/24/16 @ 5:30
Matt Barber: 'We Shouldn't Be Surprised' That Gay People Commit Suicide Because 'The Wages Of Sin Is Death'
8/24/16 @ 10:35
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 5:30
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm