Right Wing Leftovers - 9/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/11/2013 5:30 pm
- Liberty Counsel is launching a "Liberty Prayer Network."
- National Review is going to sue Cory Booker.
- Russell Moore is telling Christians conservatives that "we can no longer pretend we are a moral majority in this country."
- It is not much of a surprise to see that FRC is jumping on the anti-Common Core bandwagon.
- Finally, Rep. Doug Lamborn once against joined anti-gay, demon-obsessed exorcist Gordon Klingenschmitt on his program today.
Share this post
9/29/14 @ 5:31
9/27/14 @ 10:57
9/27/14 @ 10:53
9/25/14 @ 5:31
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm