Right Wing Leftovers - 9/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/11/2013 5:30 pm
- Liberty Counsel is launching a "Liberty Prayer Network."
- National Review is going to sue Cory Booker.
- Russell Moore is telling Christians conservatives that "we can no longer pretend we are a moral majority in this country."
- It is not much of a surprise to see that FRC is jumping on the anti-Common Core bandwagon.
- Finally, Rep. Doug Lamborn once against joined anti-gay, demon-obsessed exorcist Gordon Klingenschmitt on his program today.
Share this post
7/31/14 @ 5:27
7/31/14 @ 11:28
7/30/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 3:25
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am