Right Wing Leftovers - 9/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/11/2013 5:30 pm
- Liberty Counsel is launching a "Liberty Prayer Network."
- National Review is going to sue Cory Booker.
- Russell Moore is telling Christians conservatives that "we can no longer pretend we are a moral majority in this country."
- It is not much of a surprise to see that FRC is jumping on the anti-Common Core bandwagon.
- Finally, Rep. Doug Lamborn once against joined anti-gay, demon-obsessed exorcist Gordon Klingenschmitt on his program today.
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm