Right Wing Leftovers - 9/11/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/11/2012 5:32 pm
- Bryan Fischer honors 9/11 by repeating this views that Muslims should be banned from serving in the military, building mosques, or immigrating to the United States.
- Speaking of 9/11, Faith McDonnell of the Institute on Religion & Democracy says "there has been an enormous amount of spiritual deception since 9/11 that has come forth -- and that radical Islamists have used this to their advantage."
- Gee, I can't imagine why President Obama's campaign didn't want to participate in Rick Warren's "nonpartisan" forum.
- The Religious Right is so pleased with the GOP platform that they sent a letter to Mitt Romney praising it, which is odd given that they are the ones who pretty much wrote the entire platform!
- It looks like Focus on the Family's efforts to reach out to Millennials was such a success that they fired the woman in charge of it.
- Finally, it has gotten to the point where it would be impossible to even try to parody Breitbart.com.
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Why does @Mediaite keep cutting the logo off our videos & posting them without crediting us? t.co/6GXHHAimYf t.co/842qAx70qS18 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.21 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Is BSA discriminating against homosexual behavior? Absolutely. Should they? Absolutely. It's immoral, unnatural, unhealthy21 hours ago