Right Wing Leftovers - 8/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/9/2013 4:30 pm
- We retweeted one of Judson Phillips' stupid tweets and it looks like he didn't appreciate it very much because he responded by calling us "traitors."
- Bob Vander Plaats wants Mike Huckabee to run for president in 2016. So do we.
- Glenn Beck and crew haven't seen "Elysium" ... and they never will because they know that it is communist propaganda.
- Whenever a Boy Scout troop lost access to meeting places because of their anti-gay policies, the Religious Right threw a fit, so we are sure they'll continue to voice such outrage now that troops are losing access for having changed the policy.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says "it’s wise to keep an anti-sodomy law on the books, even if unenforceable due to judicial tyranny, to express the state’s official disapproval of that kind of conduct."
Share this post
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
11/18/14 @ 5:30
11/17/14 @ 5:31
Colorado GOPer Gordon Klingenschmitt's 10 Craziest Moments: Homophobia, Exorcisms And More!
11/7/14 @ 12:40pm
Bryan Fischer Suggests Native Americans Were Justifiably Removed From Their Land
11/7/14 @ 4:44pm
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm