Right Wing Leftovers - 8/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/9/2013 5:30 pm
- We retweeted one of Judson Phillips' stupid tweets and it looks like he didn't appreciate it very much because he responded by calling us "traitors."
- Bob Vander Plaats wants Mike Huckabee to run for president in 2016. So do we.
- Glenn Beck and crew haven't seen "Elysium" ... and they never will because they know that it is communist propaganda.
- Whenever a Boy Scout troop lost access to meeting places because of their anti-gay policies, the Religious Right threw a fit, so we are sure they'll continue to voice such outrage now that troops are losing access for having changed the policy.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says "it’s wise to keep an anti-sodomy law on the books, even if unenforceable due to judicial tyranny, to express the state’s official disapproval of that kind of conduct."
7/29/16 @ 5:30
7/28/16 @ 5:30
Bryan Fischer: 'It Is Not Possible For Homosexual Behavior To Be A Constitutional Or Moral Or Ethical Or Legal Right'
7/28/16 @ 11:05
7/27/16 @ 5:31
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 5:31
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm