Right Wing Leftovers - 8/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/9/2013 4:30 pm
- We retweeted one of Judson Phillips' stupid tweets and it looks like he didn't appreciate it very much because he responded by calling us "traitors."
- Bob Vander Plaats wants Mike Huckabee to run for president in 2016. So do we.
- Glenn Beck and crew haven't seen "Elysium" ... and they never will because they know that it is communist propaganda.
- Whenever a Boy Scout troop lost access to meeting places because of their anti-gay policies, the Religious Right threw a fit, so we are sure they'll continue to voice such outrage now that troops are losing access for having changed the policy.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says "it’s wise to keep an anti-sodomy law on the books, even if unenforceable due to judicial tyranny, to express the state’s official disapproval of that kind of conduct."
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/26/14 @ 10:27
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/24/14 @ 5:32
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am