Right Wing Leftovers - 8/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/9/2013 4:30 pm
- We retweeted one of Judson Phillips' stupid tweets and it looks like he didn't appreciate it very much because he responded by calling us "traitors."
- Bob Vander Plaats wants Mike Huckabee to run for president in 2016. So do we.
- Glenn Beck and crew haven't seen "Elysium" ... and they never will because they know that it is communist propaganda.
- Whenever a Boy Scout troop lost access to meeting places because of their anti-gay policies, the Religious Right threw a fit, so we are sure they'll continue to voice such outrage now that troops are losing access for having changed the policy.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says "it’s wise to keep an anti-sodomy law on the books, even if unenforceable due to judicial tyranny, to express the state’s official disapproval of that kind of conduct."
Share this post
Fischer: Thanksgiving Proves That God Wants 'The Entire Machinery Of Our Country' To Spread The Gospel
11/25/15 @ 10:16
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm