Right Wing Leftovers - 8/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/9/2013 4:30 pm
- We retweeted one of Judson Phillips' stupid tweets and it looks like he didn't appreciate it very much because he responded by calling us "traitors."
- Bob Vander Plaats wants Mike Huckabee to run for president in 2016. So do we.
- Glenn Beck and crew haven't seen "Elysium" ... and they never will because they know that it is communist propaganda.
- Whenever a Boy Scout troop lost access to meeting places because of their anti-gay policies, the Religious Right threw a fit, so we are sure they'll continue to voice such outrage now that troops are losing access for having changed the policy.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says "it’s wise to keep an anti-sodomy law on the books, even if unenforceable due to judicial tyranny, to express the state’s official disapproval of that kind of conduct."
Share this post
12/17/14 @ 5:34
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm