Right Wing Leftovers - 8/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/8/2013 5:30 pm
- FRC is not happy that the Virginia Republican Party won't come to E.W. Jackson's defense and stand by his radical statements.
- Elsewhere, FRC prays that God will "cause this years [Values Voter Summit] to have a profound impact in informing Christian and conservative leaders, and in shaping the 2014 elections for righteousness!"
- Sen. Marco Rubio defends government-orchestrated prayer because it "has helped unite our nation us for over two centuries, and serves as a daily reminder of all the blessings that God has bestowed on our exceptional nation."
- Jerry Newcombe explains that anti-gay Christians couldn't possibly hate gays because they can't hate anyone because they are Christians who love Jesus.
- Eric Cantor and Paul Ryan "secretly spoke to wealthy donors at the Koch brothers’ recently concluded summer gathering on the outskirts of Albuquerque."
- Finally, the Alabama Republican Assembly has filed a brief on behalf of a Birther lawsuit against President Obama.
8/31/16 @ 5:30
8/30/16 @ 5:30
8/29/16 @ 5:30
8/26/16 @ 4:40
8/25/16 @ 5:31
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Alex Jones: Hillary Clinton And Jimmy Kimmel Are Trying To Kill Me!
8/29/16 @ 5:05pm
Michael Savage: President Trump Must Violate The Civil Rights Of Liberals To Save America
8/30/16 @ 12:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm