Right Wing Leftovers - 8/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/8/2013 5:30 pm
- FRC is not happy that the Virginia Republican Party won't come to E.W. Jackson's defense and stand by his radical statements.
- Elsewhere, FRC prays that God will "cause this years [Values Voter Summit] to have a profound impact in informing Christian and conservative leaders, and in shaping the 2014 elections for righteousness!"
- Sen. Marco Rubio defends government-orchestrated prayer because it "has helped unite our nation us for over two centuries, and serves as a daily reminder of all the blessings that God has bestowed on our exceptional nation."
- Jerry Newcombe explains that anti-gay Christians couldn't possibly hate gays because they can't hate anyone because they are Christians who love Jesus.
- Eric Cantor and Paul Ryan "secretly spoke to wealthy donors at the Koch brothers’ recently concluded summer gathering on the outskirts of Albuquerque."
- Finally, the Alabama Republican Assembly has filed a brief on behalf of a Birther lawsuit against President Obama.
Share this post
10/2/15 @ 5:30
10/1/15 @ 5:30
9/30/15 @ 5:30
9/29/15 @ 5:30
9/28/15 @ 5:30
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
Bachmann: God May Destroy America Over Gay Marriage Just Like Sodom
9/28/15 @ 12:35pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am