Right Wing Leftovers - 8/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/8/2013 4:30 pm
- FRC is not happy that the Virginia Republican Party won't come to E.W. Jackson's defense and stand by his radical statements.
- Elsewhere, FRC prays that God will "cause this years [Values Voter Summit] to have a profound impact in informing Christian and conservative leaders, and in shaping the 2014 elections for righteousness!"
- Sen. Marco Rubio defends government-orchestrated prayer because it "has helped unite our nation us for over two centuries, and serves as a daily reminder of all the blessings that God has bestowed on our exceptional nation."
- Jerry Newcombe explains that anti-gay Christians couldn't possibly hate gays because they can't hate anyone because they are Christians who love Jesus.
- Eric Cantor and Paul Ryan "secretly spoke to wealthy donors at the Koch brothers’ recently concluded summer gathering on the outskirts of Albuquerque."
- Finally, the Alabama Republican Assembly has filed a brief on behalf of a Birther lawsuit against President Obama.
Share this post
1/28/15 @ 5:30
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm