Right Wing Leftovers - 8/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/8/2013 4:30 pm
- FRC is not happy that the Virginia Republican Party won't come to E.W. Jackson's defense and stand by his radical statements.
- Elsewhere, FRC prays that God will "cause this years [Values Voter Summit] to have a profound impact in informing Christian and conservative leaders, and in shaping the 2014 elections for righteousness!"
- Sen. Marco Rubio defends government-orchestrated prayer because it "has helped unite our nation us for over two centuries, and serves as a daily reminder of all the blessings that God has bestowed on our exceptional nation."
- Jerry Newcombe explains that anti-gay Christians couldn't possibly hate gays because they can't hate anyone because they are Christians who love Jesus.
- Eric Cantor and Paul Ryan "secretly spoke to wealthy donors at the Koch brothers’ recently concluded summer gathering on the outskirts of Albuquerque."
- Finally, the Alabama Republican Assembly has filed a brief on behalf of a Birther lawsuit against President Obama.
Share this post
2/27/15 @ 5:44
2/25/15 @ 5:31
PFAW And Allies Call On GOP Presidential Candidates To Distance Themselves From CPAC’s White Nationalist Sponsor
2/25/15 @ 12:35
2/24/15 @ 5:32
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am