Right Wing Leftovers - 8/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 8/6/2013 5:31 pm
- Steve Deace is none too impressed with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus' latest stunt.
- Similarly, Glenn Beck was none too impressed with Nancy Mace, who intends to challenge Sen. Lindsey Graham in next year’s South Carolina Republican primary.
- Speaking of South Carolina, it looks like Rep. Steve King will be heading there as he contemplates a possible presidential run.
- Rick Perry is also contemplating a possible presidential run ... and it looks like his memory has not improved very much since his last debacle.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer is positively giddy over the prospect that the Iowa Family Leader might take over the Iowa Straw Poll.
Share this post
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am