Right Wing Leftovers - 8/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 8/6/2013 5:31 pm
- Steve Deace is none too impressed with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus' latest stunt.
- Similarly, Glenn Beck was none too impressed with Nancy Mace, who intends to challenge Sen. Lindsey Graham in next year’s South Carolina Republican primary.
- Speaking of South Carolina, it looks like Rep. Steve King will be heading there as he contemplates a possible presidential run.
- Rick Perry is also contemplating a possible presidential run ... and it looks like his memory has not improved very much since his last debacle.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer is positively giddy over the prospect that the Iowa Family Leader might take over the Iowa Straw Poll.
5/26/16 @ 5:30
5/25/16 @ 5:30
5/24/16 @ 5:30
5/23/16 @ 5:30
5/20/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm