Right Wing Leftovers - 8/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 8/6/2013 5:31 pm
- Steve Deace is none too impressed with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus' latest stunt.
- Similarly, Glenn Beck was none too impressed with Nancy Mace, who intends to challenge Sen. Lindsey Graham in next year’s South Carolina Republican primary.
- Speaking of South Carolina, it looks like Rep. Steve King will be heading there as he contemplates a possible presidential run.
- Rick Perry is also contemplating a possible presidential run ... and it looks like his memory has not improved very much since his last debacle.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer is positively giddy over the prospect that the Iowa Family Leader might take over the Iowa Straw Poll.
Share this post
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 4:20
10/20/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm