Right Wing Leftovers - 8/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 8/6/2013 5:31 pm
- Steve Deace is none too impressed with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus' latest stunt.
- Similarly, Glenn Beck was none too impressed with Nancy Mace, who intends to challenge Sen. Lindsey Graham in next year’s South Carolina Republican primary.
- Speaking of South Carolina, it looks like Rep. Steve King will be heading there as he contemplates a possible presidential run.
- Rick Perry is also contemplating a possible presidential run ... and it looks like his memory has not improved very much since his last debacle.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer is positively giddy over the prospect that the Iowa Family Leader might take over the Iowa Straw Poll.
Share this post
7/27/15 @ 5:30
7/24/15 @ 5:30
7/23/15 @ 5:30
7/23/15 @ 11:25
7/22/15 @ 5:32
7/22/15 @ 5:30
Ben Carson Set To Join Pastor Who Wants Gays Put To Death At Iowa Conference
7/15/15 @ 2:00pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Anti-Gay Pastor Warns Of Contracting The 'Sodomite Demon' At Restaurants, On Dates
7/14/15 @ 5:03pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am