Right Wing Leftovers - 8/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 8/6/2013 5:31 pm
- Steve Deace is none too impressed with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus' latest stunt.
- Similarly, Glenn Beck was none too impressed with Nancy Mace, who intends to challenge Sen. Lindsey Graham in next year’s South Carolina Republican primary.
- Speaking of South Carolina, it looks like Rep. Steve King will be heading there as he contemplates a possible presidential run.
- Rick Perry is also contemplating a possible presidential run ... and it looks like his memory has not improved very much since his last debacle.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer is positively giddy over the prospect that the Iowa Family Leader might take over the Iowa Straw Poll.
Share this post
9/29/14 @ 5:31
9/25/14 @ 5:31
9/24/14 @ 5:30
9/23/14 @ 5:31
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Fischer: The Sale Of Bacon Proves That America Is A Christian Nation
9/16/14 @ 11:38am