Right Wing Leftovers - 8/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/5/2013 5:31 pm
- Glenn Beck's The Blaze network has opened a Washington, DC bureau and added a correspondent with White House credentials.
- RNC chairman Reince Priebus is threatening to pull Republican primary debates from CNN and NBC "unless those companies pull their current Hillary Clinton-related film projects."
- Sen. Ted Cruz doesn't seem to understand how BuzzFeed operates.
- Bryan Fischer says that, even today, God is raising people from the dead.
- Apparently, environmentalists are responsible for the deaths of the nineteen firefighters who died fighting a forest fire in Arizona earlier this summer.
- Finally, John Boehner’s office says that nobody on staff remembers Boehner ever "agreeing" with Rep. Ted Yoho's claim that Obamacare is racist.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/18/14 @ 1:20
Irony Alert: Beck Tells Candidates They Had 'Better Learn About Who The People Are You're Standing Next To'
4/18/14 @ 12:11
4/17/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am