Right Wing Leftovers - 8/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/5/2013 4:31 pm
- Glenn Beck's The Blaze network has opened a Washington, DC bureau and added a correspondent with White House credentials.
- RNC chairman Reince Priebus is threatening to pull Republican primary debates from CNN and NBC "unless those companies pull their current Hillary Clinton-related film projects."
- Sen. Ted Cruz doesn't seem to understand how BuzzFeed operates.
- Bryan Fischer says that, even today, God is raising people from the dead.
- Apparently, environmentalists are responsible for the deaths of the nineteen firefighters who died fighting a forest fire in Arizona earlier this summer.
- Finally, John Boehner’s office says that nobody on staff remembers Boehner ever "agreeing" with Rep. Ted Yoho's claim that Obamacare is racist.
Share this post
12/11/13 @ 5:39
12/11/13 @ 5:34
12/11/13 @ 3:05
12/10/13 @ 5:30
12/10/13 @ 4:03
12/9/13 @ 5:30
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm