Right Wing Leftovers - 8/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/5/2013 5:31 pm
- Glenn Beck's The Blaze network has opened a Washington, DC bureau and added a correspondent with White House credentials.
- RNC chairman Reince Priebus is threatening to pull Republican primary debates from CNN and NBC "unless those companies pull their current Hillary Clinton-related film projects."
- Sen. Ted Cruz doesn't seem to understand how BuzzFeed operates.
- Bryan Fischer says that, even today, God is raising people from the dead.
- Apparently, environmentalists are responsible for the deaths of the nineteen firefighters who died fighting a forest fire in Arizona earlier this summer.
- Finally, John Boehner’s office says that nobody on staff remembers Boehner ever "agreeing" with Rep. Ted Yoho's claim that Obamacare is racist.
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:32
Glenn Beck's Co-Hosts See Nothing Wrong With Catcalling Video: 'You're Asking For Somebody To Notice Your Butt'
10/30/14 @ 2:01
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 4:37
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am