Right Wing Leftovers - 8/31/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/31/2012 5:30 pm
- Todd Akin and Bryan Fischer sing each other’s praises in their latest interview together.
- Meanwhile, Karl Rove jokes about murdering Akin, and now Government Is Not God PAC wants Mitt Romney to “publicly demand that he apologize” or “disassociate himself” from Rove.
- Evangelist Bill Keller laments that “Republicans pray to Satan at the GOP convention.”
- Anti-gay activist at the World Congress of Families blasts the San Francisco 49ers for making an “It Gets Better” video.
- The Media Research Center is quite upset about “The New Normal.”
- And finally, Clint Eastwood everybody:
Share this post
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm