Right Wing Leftovers - 8/31/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/31/2012 5:30 pm
- Todd Akin and Bryan Fischer sing each other’s praises in their latest interview together.
- Meanwhile, Karl Rove jokes about murdering Akin, and now Government Is Not God PAC wants Mitt Romney to “publicly demand that he apologize” or “disassociate himself” from Rove.
- Evangelist Bill Keller laments that “Republicans pray to Satan at the GOP convention.”
- Anti-gay activist at the World Congress of Families blasts the San Francisco 49ers for making an “It Gets Better” video.
- The Media Research Center is quite upset about “The New Normal.”
- And finally, Clint Eastwood everybody:
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am