Right Wing Leftovers - 8/31/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/31/2012 4:30 pm
- Todd Akin and Bryan Fischer sing each other’s praises in their latest interview together.
- Meanwhile, Karl Rove jokes about murdering Akin, and now Government Is Not God PAC wants Mitt Romney to “publicly demand that he apologize” or “disassociate himself” from Rove.
- Evangelist Bill Keller laments that “Republicans pray to Satan at the GOP convention.”
- Anti-gay activist at the World Congress of Families blasts the San Francisco 49ers for making an “It Gets Better” video.
- The Media Research Center is quite upset about “The New Normal.”
- And finally, Clint Eastwood everybody:
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm