Right Wing Leftovers - 8/31/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/31/2012 4:30 pm
- Todd Akin and Bryan Fischer sing each other’s praises in their latest interview together.
- Meanwhile, Karl Rove jokes about murdering Akin, and now Government Is Not God PAC wants Mitt Romney to “publicly demand that he apologize” or “disassociate himself” from Rove.
- Evangelist Bill Keller laments that “Republicans pray to Satan at the GOP convention.”
- Anti-gay activist at the World Congress of Families blasts the San Francisco 49ers for making an “It Gets Better” video.
- The Media Research Center is quite upset about “The New Normal.”
- And finally, Clint Eastwood everybody:
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm