Right Wing Leftovers - 8/31/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/31/2012 5:30 pm
- Todd Akin and Bryan Fischer sing each other’s praises in their latest interview together.
- Meanwhile, Karl Rove jokes about murdering Akin, and now Government Is Not God PAC wants Mitt Romney to “publicly demand that he apologize” or “disassociate himself” from Rove.
- Evangelist Bill Keller laments that “Republicans pray to Satan at the GOP convention.”
- Anti-gay activist at the World Congress of Families blasts the San Francisco 49ers for making an “It Gets Better” video.
- The Media Research Center is quite upset about “The New Normal.”
- And finally, Clint Eastwood everybody:
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm