Right Wing Leftovers - 8/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/29/2013 5:30 pm
- Mike Huckabee has endorsed Sen. Mitch McConnell and Steve Deace is not impressed, saying that Huck is "now working against us."
- John Stemberger promises that his new scouting organization will be more than just an anti-gay version of the Boy Scouts.
- If you are running for public office and say of President Obama that you hope somebody will "shoot the Ni**er," you are going to get a nice visit from the Secret Service.
- Sandy Rios will be headlining Peter LaBarbera's AFTAH Dinner-Banquet on Nov. 16.
- Finally, Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant is very appreciative of what "the American Family [Association] does for all of us."
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:30
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/20/14 @ 5:30
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm