Right Wing Leftovers - 8/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/29/2013 4:30 pm
- Mike Huckabee has endorsed Sen. Mitch McConnell and Steve Deace is not impressed, saying that Huck is "now working against us."
- John Stemberger promises that his new scouting organization will be more than just an anti-gay version of the Boy Scouts.
- If you are running for public office and say of President Obama that you hope somebody will "shoot the Ni**er," you are going to get a nice visit from the Secret Service.
- Sandy Rios will be headlining Peter LaBarbera's AFTAH Dinner-Banquet on Nov. 16.
- Finally, Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant is very appreciative of what "the American Family [Association] does for all of us."
2/10/16 @ 5:30
Bryan Fischer Wants Every Member Of Congress To Have To Pass A Test Administered By David Barton Before Taking Office
2/10/16 @ 4:02
2/9/16 @ 5:30
2/9/16 @ 1:25
2/8/16 @ 5:31
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am