Right Wing Leftovers - 8/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/29/2013 5:30 pm
- Mike Huckabee has endorsed Sen. Mitch McConnell and Steve Deace is not impressed, saying that Huck is "now working against us."
- John Stemberger promises that his new scouting organization will be more than just an anti-gay version of the Boy Scouts.
- If you are running for public office and say of President Obama that you hope somebody will "shoot the Ni**er," you are going to get a nice visit from the Secret Service.
- Sandy Rios will be headlining Peter LaBarbera's AFTAH Dinner-Banquet on Nov. 16.
- Finally, Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant is very appreciative of what "the American Family [Association] does for all of us."
Share this post
9/4/15 @ 3:34
9/3/15 @ 5:30
'There Will Be Blood': Bryan Fischer And Caller Agree The Kim Davis Controversy Is 'A Pivotal Point In American History'
9/3/15 @ 3:43
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Liberty Law School Dean: Government Doesn't Have Authority To Impose Unbiblical Laws
8/26/15 @ 12:40pm