Right Wing Leftovers - 8/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/29/2013 5:30 pm
- Mike Huckabee has endorsed Sen. Mitch McConnell and Steve Deace is not impressed, saying that Huck is "now working against us."
- John Stemberger promises that his new scouting organization will be more than just an anti-gay version of the Boy Scouts.
- If you are running for public office and say of President Obama that you hope somebody will "shoot the Ni**er," you are going to get a nice visit from the Secret Service.
- Sandy Rios will be headlining Peter LaBarbera's AFTAH Dinner-Banquet on Nov. 16.
- Finally, Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant is very appreciative of what "the American Family [Association] does for all of us."
Share this post
7/23/14 @ 5:31
7/22/14 @ 5:31
7/21/14 @ 5:31
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm