Right Wing Leftovers - 8/28/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/28/2013 4:29 pm
- Cindy Jacobs is in dire need of donations.
- When exactly did Harry Jackson become a "megachurch pastor"? Does this look like a "megachurch"?
- Frank Turek warns that "our country has a choice to make: Either maintain the value of freedom enshrined in our Constitution, or usurp the value of freedom by mandating conformity to the gay agenda."
- Janet Porter was interviewed on Fox News last night. We hope this happens more frequently.
- Finally, even by "Coach" Dave Daubenmire's standards, his latest video is exceptionally confusing.
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
11/17/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm