Right Wing Leftovers - 8/28/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/28/2013 4:29 pm
- Cindy Jacobs is in dire need of donations.
- When exactly did Harry Jackson become a "megachurch pastor"? Does this look like a "megachurch"?
- Frank Turek warns that "our country has a choice to make: Either maintain the value of freedom enshrined in our Constitution, or usurp the value of freedom by mandating conformity to the gay agenda."
- Janet Porter was interviewed on Fox News last night. We hope this happens more frequently.
- Finally, even by "Coach" Dave Daubenmire's standards, his latest video is exceptionally confusing.
Share this post
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/22/15 @ 5:31
1/22/15 @ 1:00
1/21/15 @ 5:32
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm