Right Wing Leftovers - 8/28/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/28/2013 5:29 pm
- Cindy Jacobs is in dire need of donations.
- When exactly did Harry Jackson become a "megachurch pastor"? Does this look like a "megachurch"?
- Frank Turek warns that "our country has a choice to make: Either maintain the value of freedom enshrined in our Constitution, or usurp the value of freedom by mandating conformity to the gay agenda."
- Janet Porter was interviewed on Fox News last night. We hope this happens more frequently.
- Finally, even by "Coach" Dave Daubenmire's standards, his latest video is exceptionally confusing.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann Has Big Plans For Her Future: 'I Intend To Have My Voice And My Thoughts As Far And Wide As I Possibly Can'
10/31/14 @ 3:18
10/31/14 @ 3:14
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/30/14 @ 9:55
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am