Right Wing Leftovers - 8/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/27/2012 5:36 pm
- Maggie Gallagher wants to know why the shooter who targeted FRC hasn't been charged with a hate crime.
- Mike Huckabee continues his defense of Todd Akin.
- Rick Scarborough warns that "it is clear that God is speaking right now to America, and unless there’s a genuine repentance and a great move toward repentance and reunion with God, a cataclysmic judgment is going to fall on this country.”
- Samuel Rodriguez writes that "the Republican Party has been presented with an historic opportunity to craft a conservative and compassionate immigration policy according to their values and ethics" and must not squander it.
- Finally, Kelly Boggs is not happy about the upcoming show "The New Normal" and says it "is just another effort to use the vehicle of humor to further the notion of homosexuality as natural and normal."
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- .@ChrisRodda1 Fleming was on with End Times radio host Rick Wiles talking about this again today: t.co/NEVBj2nISf16 hours ago
- Round-Up: CSCOPE Witch hunt, Criminalizing miscarriages? & Secret Service looking into Pete Santilli's rant t.co/jhv2V1jYR216 hours ago
- Leftovers: Farah's miraculous prayer event, The Glenn Beck/David Barton museum, & Prophesying the IRS scandal t.co/ocmcauCzwb16 hours ago