Right Wing Leftovers - 8/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/26/2013 4:30 pm
- It is amazing to see anti-gay activists keep attributing language found in Justice Scalia's DOMA dissent to Justice Kennedy's majority opinion.
- Does anyone care what Todd Starnes thought of last night's Video Music Awards? Of course not. But he wrote about it anyway.
- Wait, Trump University was a total scam? Who would have guessed.
- Robert Knight thinks that the movie "Lincoln" was "a clever way to justify the ruthlessly partisan enactment of Obamacare."
- In case you need them, here are "The Dos and Don'ts of Fashion as a Christian."
- "Coach" Dave doesn't understand why he gets accused of hate speech.
- Finally, Kelly Boggs warns that "the push to have homosexuality accepted as natural, normal and healthy in the United States knows no compromise. The movement to have homosexuality celebrated in America will not stop, nor will it be satisfied, until all voices that would even whisper it is sinful are squelched."
Share this post
3/2/15 @ 5:30
3/2/15 @ 11:46
2/27/15 @ 5:44
2/27/15 @ 3:21
2/25/15 @ 5:31
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am