Right Wing Leftovers - 8/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/23/2013 5:30 pm
- Take one guess who wrote this: " In defense of Russia’s law on homosexual propaganda."
- Nidal Hasan has been convicted of 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder for his shooting rampage at Fort Hood in 2009.
- Gary Bauer blames the murder of Christopher Lane on the educational system and popular culture: "[Young people] are told that we are all the result of a cosmic accident, that human life is just an accident, instead of being created in the image of God. We destroy over a million innocent babies a year and tell our children it is merely a choice."
- Liberty Counsel says Chris Christie has ruined his chances of becoming president by signing the ban on ex-gay therapy.
- We are pretty sure that Glenn Beck will never bother to mention this story.
- Finally, Jeffrey Kuhner says that "by refusing to speak out on [Christopher] Lane’s death, Mr. Obama has shown conclusively that he is a demagogue who plays the race card in order to inflame racial tensions, thereby galvanizing the minority electorate. He is our race-hustler-in-chief."
Share this post
3/10/14 @ 5:30
3/7/14 @ 6:25
3/6/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 5:01
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm