Right Wing Leftovers - 8/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/23/2013 5:30 pm
- Take one guess who wrote this: " In defense of Russia’s law on homosexual propaganda."
- Nidal Hasan has been convicted of 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder for his shooting rampage at Fort Hood in 2009.
- Gary Bauer blames the murder of Christopher Lane on the educational system and popular culture: "[Young people] are told that we are all the result of a cosmic accident, that human life is just an accident, instead of being created in the image of God. We destroy over a million innocent babies a year and tell our children it is merely a choice."
- Liberty Counsel says Chris Christie has ruined his chances of becoming president by signing the ban on ex-gay therapy.
- We are pretty sure that Glenn Beck will never bother to mention this story.
- Finally, Jeffrey Kuhner says that "by refusing to speak out on [Christopher] Lane’s death, Mr. Obama has shown conclusively that he is a demagogue who plays the race card in order to inflame racial tensions, thereby galvanizing the minority electorate. He is our race-hustler-in-chief."
Share this post
6/29/15 @ 5:30
6/26/15 @ 3:18
6/26/15 @ 11:36
6/25/15 @ 5:31
6/23/15 @ 5:31
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm