Right Wing Leftovers - 8/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/23/2013 4:30 pm
- Take one guess who wrote this: " In defense of Russia’s law on homosexual propaganda."
- Nidal Hasan has been convicted of 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder for his shooting rampage at Fort Hood in 2009.
- Gary Bauer blames the murder of Christopher Lane on the educational system and popular culture: "[Young people] are told that we are all the result of a cosmic accident, that human life is just an accident, instead of being created in the image of God. We destroy over a million innocent babies a year and tell our children it is merely a choice."
- Liberty Counsel says Chris Christie has ruined his chances of becoming president by signing the ban on ex-gay therapy.
- We are pretty sure that Glenn Beck will never bother to mention this story.
- Finally, Jeffrey Kuhner says that "by refusing to speak out on [Christopher] Lane’s death, Mr. Obama has shown conclusively that he is a demagogue who plays the race card in order to inflame racial tensions, thereby galvanizing the minority electorate. He is our race-hustler-in-chief."
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/19/14 @ 4:33
12/18/14 @ 5:30
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/18/14 @ 11:48
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm