Right Wing Leftovers - 8/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/23/2013 5:30 pm
- Take one guess who wrote this: " In defense of Russia’s law on homosexual propaganda."
- Nidal Hasan has been convicted of 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder for his shooting rampage at Fort Hood in 2009.
- Gary Bauer blames the murder of Christopher Lane on the educational system and popular culture: "[Young people] are told that we are all the result of a cosmic accident, that human life is just an accident, instead of being created in the image of God. We destroy over a million innocent babies a year and tell our children it is merely a choice."
- Liberty Counsel says Chris Christie has ruined his chances of becoming president by signing the ban on ex-gay therapy.
- We are pretty sure that Glenn Beck will never bother to mention this story.
- Finally, Jeffrey Kuhner says that "by refusing to speak out on [Christopher] Lane’s death, Mr. Obama has shown conclusively that he is a demagogue who plays the race card in order to inflame racial tensions, thereby galvanizing the minority electorate. He is our race-hustler-in-chief."
Share this post
3/27/15 @ 5:30
3/26/15 @ 5:31
3/25/15 @ 5:30
3/24/15 @ 5:30
The Modern-Day Prophets At AFA Warn SCOTUS That Legalizing Gay Marriage Will Be 'A Fist In The Face Of God Almighty'
3/24/15 @ 4:44
3/23/15 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm