Right Wing Leftovers - 8/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/22/2013 4:30 pm
- Liberty Counsel has officially filed suit against New Jersey's new law banning "ex-gay" therapy for minors.
- San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is reportedly finally ready to resign from office.
- A decade after the fact, Roy Moore stands by his decision to place a Ten Commandments monument on the grounds of the state Supreme Court.
- Apparently, "Cory Booker supports abortion killing, or womb lynching."
- Glenn Beck continues to compare the United States to the fall of the Roman Empire.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says it's "almost as if black victims of violence are of more value to the President than white victims of violence."
Share this post
3/6/14 @ 5:30
3/5/14 @ 5:30
3/5/14 @ 4:01
3/4/14 @ 5:31
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm