Right Wing Leftovers - 8/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/22/2013 5:30 pm
- Liberty Counsel has officially filed suit against New Jersey's new law banning "ex-gay" therapy for minors.
- San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is reportedly finally ready to resign from office.
- A decade after the fact, Roy Moore stands by his decision to place a Ten Commandments monument on the grounds of the state Supreme Court.
- Apparently, "Cory Booker supports abortion killing, or womb lynching."
- Glenn Beck continues to compare the United States to the fall of the Roman Empire.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says it's "almost as if black victims of violence are of more value to the President than white victims of violence."
Share this post
7/28/14 @ 5:32
Bryan Fischer Cites Mysterious Red River In China As Proof That Everything The Bible Says Is Literally True
7/28/14 @ 4:13
7/28/14 @ 12:11
7/25/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 5:30
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm