Right Wing Leftovers - 8/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/22/2013 5:30 pm
- Liberty Counsel has officially filed suit against New Jersey's new law banning "ex-gay" therapy for minors.
- San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is reportedly finally ready to resign from office.
- A decade after the fact, Roy Moore stands by his decision to place a Ten Commandments monument on the grounds of the state Supreme Court.
- Apparently, "Cory Booker supports abortion killing, or womb lynching."
- Glenn Beck continues to compare the United States to the fall of the Roman Empire.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says it's "almost as if black victims of violence are of more value to the President than white victims of violence."
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 3:27
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/16/14 @ 5:36
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm