Right Wing Leftovers - 8/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/22/2013 5:30 pm
- Liberty Counsel has officially filed suit against New Jersey's new law banning "ex-gay" therapy for minors.
- San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is reportedly finally ready to resign from office.
- A decade after the fact, Roy Moore stands by his decision to place a Ten Commandments monument on the grounds of the state Supreme Court.
- Apparently, "Cory Booker supports abortion killing, or womb lynching."
- Glenn Beck continues to compare the United States to the fall of the Roman Empire.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says it's "almost as if black victims of violence are of more value to the President than white victims of violence."
8/26/16 @ 4:40
8/26/16 @ 10:28
8/25/16 @ 5:31
8/24/16 @ 5:30
Matt Barber: 'We Shouldn't Be Surprised' That Gay People Commit Suicide Because 'The Wages Of Sin Is Death'
8/24/16 @ 10:35
8/23/16 @ 5:30
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm