Right Wing Leftovers - 8/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/22/2013 4:30 pm
- Liberty Counsel has officially filed suit against New Jersey's new law banning "ex-gay" therapy for minors.
- San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is reportedly finally ready to resign from office.
- A decade after the fact, Roy Moore stands by his decision to place a Ten Commandments monument on the grounds of the state Supreme Court.
- Apparently, "Cory Booker supports abortion killing, or womb lynching."
- Glenn Beck continues to compare the United States to the fall of the Roman Empire.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says it's "almost as if black victims of violence are of more value to the President than white victims of violence."
Share this post
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/18/14 @ 11:48
12/17/14 @ 5:34
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm