Right Wing Leftovers - 8/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/21/2013 5:31 pm
- Brian Camenker says Scott Brown will never be president because "losing to that idiot Elizabeth Warren, that's like the mark of Cain forever as far as I'm concerned."
- San Antonio Councilwoman Elisa Chan stands by her anti-gay comments and will not apologize.
- On his radio broadcast today, David Barton claimed that IRS audits are unconstitutional.
- Peter LaBarbera says Gov. Chris Christie's signing of legislation banning "ex-gay" therapy for minors is "a craven capitulation to the secular political correctness of this age that celebrates homosexuality and extreme gender confusion as 'civil rights.'"
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire has been fired from his job as a football coach yet again.
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am