Right Wing Leftovers - 8/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/21/2013 5:31 pm
- Brian Camenker says Scott Brown will never be president because "losing to that idiot Elizabeth Warren, that's like the mark of Cain forever as far as I'm concerned."
- San Antonio Councilwoman Elisa Chan stands by her anti-gay comments and will not apologize.
- On his radio broadcast today, David Barton claimed that IRS audits are unconstitutional.
- Peter LaBarbera says Gov. Chris Christie's signing of legislation banning "ex-gay" therapy for minors is "a craven capitulation to the secular political correctness of this age that celebrates homosexuality and extreme gender confusion as 'civil rights.'"
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire has been fired from his job as a football coach yet again.
4/29/16 @ 5:30
4/28/16 @ 5:30
4/27/16 @ 5:31
4/26/16 @ 5:30
4/25/16 @ 5:31
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm