Right Wing Leftovers - 8/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/21/2013 5:31 pm
- Brian Camenker says Scott Brown will never be president because "losing to that idiot Elizabeth Warren, that's like the mark of Cain forever as far as I'm concerned."
- San Antonio Councilwoman Elisa Chan stands by her anti-gay comments and will not apologize.
- On his radio broadcast today, David Barton claimed that IRS audits are unconstitutional.
- Peter LaBarbera says Gov. Chris Christie's signing of legislation banning "ex-gay" therapy for minors is "a craven capitulation to the secular political correctness of this age that celebrates homosexuality and extreme gender confusion as 'civil rights.'"
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire has been fired from his job as a football coach yet again.
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:30
Religious Right Groups Warn Gay Boy Scout Leaders Will Sexually Molest And Recruit Boys Into Homosexuality
5/22/15 @ 3:34
5/21/15 @ 5:30
5/20/15 @ 5:30
5/19/15 @ 5:32
5/18/15 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm