Right Wing Leftovers - 8/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/21/2013 5:31 pm
- Brian Camenker says Scott Brown will never be president because "losing to that idiot Elizabeth Warren, that's like the mark of Cain forever as far as I'm concerned."
- San Antonio Councilwoman Elisa Chan stands by her anti-gay comments and will not apologize.
- On his radio broadcast today, David Barton claimed that IRS audits are unconstitutional.
- Peter LaBarbera says Gov. Chris Christie's signing of legislation banning "ex-gay" therapy for minors is "a craven capitulation to the secular political correctness of this age that celebrates homosexuality and extreme gender confusion as 'civil rights.'"
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire has been fired from his job as a football coach yet again.
Share this post
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm