Right Wing Leftovers - 8/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/21/2013 5:31 pm
- Brian Camenker says Scott Brown will never be president because "losing to that idiot Elizabeth Warren, that's like the mark of Cain forever as far as I'm concerned."
- San Antonio Councilwoman Elisa Chan stands by her anti-gay comments and will not apologize.
- On his radio broadcast today, David Barton claimed that IRS audits are unconstitutional.
- Peter LaBarbera says Gov. Chris Christie's signing of legislation banning "ex-gay" therapy for minors is "a craven capitulation to the secular political correctness of this age that celebrates homosexuality and extreme gender confusion as 'civil rights.'"
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire has been fired from his job as a football coach yet again.
Share this post
4/24/15 @ 5:08
4/24/15 @ 2:05
4/23/15 @ 5:31
4/22/15 @ 5:29
4/20/15 @ 5:30
4/17/15 @ 5:30
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm