Right Wing Leftovers - 8/21/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 8/21/2012 6:00 pm
- Despite pleas from Mitt Romney along with national and state Republican figures, Todd Akin will stay in the race.
- Rick Scarborough wants Akin to remain in since his “legitimate rape” comment “was made in the course of an otherwise admirable defense of the right to life.”
- What a surprise! Harry Jackson is out with a column attacking marriage equality.
- The American Prayer Initiative today asks people to pray for God to “intervene to transform and heal the hearts of those who would attempt to re-define marriage.”
- After last year’s Values Voter Summit was a bit of a disaster, the Family Research Council now wants people to pray for the conference and to “give Americans discernment to distinguish between lies and truth.”
Please pray that word of iPledge Sunday and VVS will spread rapidly. May God help those who participate to help fellow Americans be motivated and guided by Scripture, prayer, common sense and good conscience to vote aright, and to elect god-fearing men and women to every level of Government! May God give Americans discernment to distinguish between lies and truth amid the hype, confusion, misinformation and disinformation in this political period. May the prayer and action efforts listed below all be blessed of God! May sufficient repentance be found in the Land that we might find God's mercy (Lev 19:35-36; Dt 10:11; 2 Chr 7:14; Pr 11:1; Mt 10:16; Is 1:16-20; Eph 5:6-16; 1 Tim 3:16 ff).
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm