Right Wing Leftovers - 8/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 8/20/2013 4:35 pm
- Because Glenn Beck is convinced that all of human history operates in repeating cycles, he is now equating what is happening in the US and the Middle East to the fall of the Roman Empire.
- Apparently Herman Cain's "CainTV" is still (barely) operating.
- The Obama family got a new puppy and The Daily Caller felt it was important to point out that "the Obamas do not have any white dogs."
- Why does CBN's David Brody insist on including his own twitter handle in his tweets?
- John Piper does not approve of the phrase "Boston Strong" because it is "God-neglecting, God-ignoring, God-minimizing, human-exalting, city-exalting, nation-exalting, it’s evil."
- Finally, we were a little surprised to see Sen. Rand Paul in Janet Porter's forthcoming "Criminalization of Christianity" documentary:
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm