Right Wing Leftovers - 8/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 8/20/2013 5:35 pm
- Because Glenn Beck is convinced that all of human history operates in repeating cycles, he is now equating what is happening in the US and the Middle East to the fall of the Roman Empire.
- Apparently Herman Cain's "CainTV" is still (barely) operating.
- The Obama family got a new puppy and The Daily Caller felt it was important to point out that "the Obamas do not have any white dogs."
- Why does CBN's David Brody insist on including his own twitter handle in his tweets?
- John Piper does not approve of the phrase "Boston Strong" because it is "God-neglecting, God-ignoring, God-minimizing, human-exalting, city-exalting, nation-exalting, it’s evil."
- Finally, we were a little surprised to see Sen. Rand Paul in Janet Porter's forthcoming "Criminalization of Christianity" documentary:
8/26/16 @ 4:40
8/25/16 @ 5:31
8/24/16 @ 5:30
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 5:30
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm