Right Wing Leftovers - 8/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 8/20/2013 5:35 pm
- Because Glenn Beck is convinced that all of human history operates in repeating cycles, he is now equating what is happening in the US and the Middle East to the fall of the Roman Empire.
- Apparently Herman Cain's "CainTV" is still (barely) operating.
- The Obama family got a new puppy and The Daily Caller felt it was important to point out that "the Obamas do not have any white dogs."
- Why does CBN's David Brody insist on including his own twitter handle in his tweets?
- John Piper does not approve of the phrase "Boston Strong" because it is "God-neglecting, God-ignoring, God-minimizing, human-exalting, city-exalting, nation-exalting, it’s evil."
- Finally, we were a little surprised to see Sen. Rand Paul in Janet Porter's forthcoming "Criminalization of Christianity" documentary:
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm