Right Wing Leftovers - 8/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 8/20/2013 4:35 pm
- Because Glenn Beck is convinced that all of human history operates in repeating cycles, he is now equating what is happening in the US and the Middle East to the fall of the Roman Empire.
- Apparently Herman Cain's "CainTV" is still (barely) operating.
- The Obama family got a new puppy and The Daily Caller felt it was important to point out that "the Obamas do not have any white dogs."
- Why does CBN's David Brody insist on including his own twitter handle in his tweets?
- John Piper does not approve of the phrase "Boston Strong" because it is "God-neglecting, God-ignoring, God-minimizing, human-exalting, city-exalting, nation-exalting, it’s evil."
- Finally, we were a little surprised to see Sen. Rand Paul in Janet Porter's forthcoming "Criminalization of Christianity" documentary:
Share this post
1/29/15 @ 5:31
1/28/15 @ 5:30
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm