Right Wing Leftovers - 8/16/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/16/2012 5:24 pm
- Bryan Fischer is using yesterday's shooting at FRC headquarters as an opportunity to demand that the Southern Poverty Law Center remove "both FRC and AFA from its hate group list."
- Anti-Mormon ativist Steven Andrew says Robert Jeffress must "repent for disobeying Scripture by endorsing Mormon Mitt Romney."
- Jerome Corsi seems to have now become utterly fixated on proving that President Obama is gay.
- Bishop EW Jackson says that "if leftists want to find racism, they can look in the mirror to see the paternalistic face of modern racism in America."
- James Dobson declares that Romney has to start talking about social issues in order to motivate the Religious Right because "our country will never recover from four more years with Barack Obama at the helm."
- Finally, are you sometimes confused about whether the videos we post to YouTube deserve a thumb's up or a thumb's down? You are not alone:
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm