Right Wing Leftovers - 8/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/15/2013 5:31 pm
- Bryan Fischer interviewed New Jersey Republican Senate nominee Steve Lonegan on his radio program, which pretty much tells you everything you need to know about Lonegan and his views.
- You know what America needs? A billion dollar mausoleum that can hold a million Christians.
- Republican Ohio lawmakers will reintroduce the "heartbeat bill" in the next session.
- Glenn Beck loves cowboys.
- Are we going to be lucky enough to see GOP primary debates moderated by the likes of Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh.
- Finally, C. Peter Wagner says that, soon China will be the dominant nation on the globe, and this a good thing because it will also spark a revival as China comes to be dominated by Christian converts.
Share this post
7/28/15 @ 12:00
7/27/15 @ 5:30
7/24/15 @ 5:30
Ben Carson Set To Join Pastor Who Wants Gays Put To Death At Iowa Conference
7/15/15 @ 2:00pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Anti-Gay Pastor Warns Of Contracting The 'Sodomite Demon' At Restaurants, On Dates
7/14/15 @ 5:03pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am