Right Wing Leftovers - 8/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/15/2013 5:31 pm
- Bryan Fischer interviewed New Jersey Republican Senate nominee Steve Lonegan on his radio program, which pretty much tells you everything you need to know about Lonegan and his views.
- You know what America needs? A billion dollar mausoleum that can hold a million Christians.
- Republican Ohio lawmakers will reintroduce the "heartbeat bill" in the next session.
- Glenn Beck loves cowboys.
- Are we going to be lucky enough to see GOP primary debates moderated by the likes of Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh.
- Finally, C. Peter Wagner says that, soon China will be the dominant nation on the globe, and this a good thing because it will also spark a revival as China comes to be dominated by Christian converts.
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/22/16 @ 5:30
6/21/16 @ 5:31
6/20/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am