Right Wing Leftovers - 8/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/15/2013 5:31 pm
- Bryan Fischer interviewed New Jersey Republican Senate nominee Steve Lonegan on his radio program, which pretty much tells you everything you need to know about Lonegan and his views.
- You know what America needs? A billion dollar mausoleum that can hold a million Christians.
- Republican Ohio lawmakers will reintroduce the "heartbeat bill" in the next session.
- Glenn Beck loves cowboys.
- Are we going to be lucky enough to see GOP primary debates moderated by the likes of Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh.
- Finally, C. Peter Wagner says that, soon China will be the dominant nation on the globe, and this a good thing because it will also spark a revival as China comes to be dominated by Christian converts.
Share this post
7/28/14 @ 5:32
Bryan Fischer Cites Mysterious Red River In China As Proof That Everything The Bible Says Is Literally True
7/28/14 @ 4:13
7/25/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 5:30
7/23/14 @ 5:31
7/22/14 @ 5:31
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am