Right Wing Leftovers - 8/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/14/2013 5:30 pm
- Rafael Cruz will speak at Liberty University in November.
- Notorious crackpot Erik Rush will appear on Sean Hannity's Fox News program tonight.
- You know, if WND really thought that the SPLC's anti-gay hate map incited violence, they would stop printing it in their articles!
- Molotov Mitchell is still mad at Glenn Beck for stealing the name "For The Record."
- Finally, James Dobson fumes: "Shame on the schools and churches that are teaching the young that sexual immorality is not an offense against the Almighty, whether it is homosexual, heterosexual or bisexual. Sin is sin, and our leaders used to call it by that name. Now children hear regularly that perversity is a civil right protected by the Constitution. But biblical truth has not changed. The wages of sin is still death, as it has always been."
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:33
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/30/14 @ 4:40
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm