Right Wing Leftovers - 8/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/14/2013 5:30 pm
- Rafael Cruz will speak at Liberty University in November.
- Notorious crackpot Erik Rush will appear on Sean Hannity's Fox News program tonight.
- You know, if WND really thought that the SPLC's anti-gay hate map incited violence, they would stop printing it in their articles!
- Molotov Mitchell is still mad at Glenn Beck for stealing the name "For The Record."
- Finally, James Dobson fumes: "Shame on the schools and churches that are teaching the young that sexual immorality is not an offense against the Almighty, whether it is homosexual, heterosexual or bisexual. Sin is sin, and our leaders used to call it by that name. Now children hear regularly that perversity is a civil right protected by the Constitution. But biblical truth has not changed. The wages of sin is still death, as it has always been."
Share this post
9/23/14 @ 5:31
9/22/14 @ 5:30
9/19/14 @ 5:32
9/18/14 @ 5:30
9/17/14 @ 5:32
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm