Right Wing Leftovers - 8/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/14/2013 5:30 pm
- Rafael Cruz will speak at Liberty University in November.
- Notorious crackpot Erik Rush will appear on Sean Hannity's Fox News program tonight.
- You know, if WND really thought that the SPLC's anti-gay hate map incited violence, they would stop printing it in their articles!
- Molotov Mitchell is still mad at Glenn Beck for stealing the name "For The Record."
- Finally, James Dobson fumes: "Shame on the schools and churches that are teaching the young that sexual immorality is not an offense against the Almighty, whether it is homosexual, heterosexual or bisexual. Sin is sin, and our leaders used to call it by that name. Now children hear regularly that perversity is a civil right protected by the Constitution. But biblical truth has not changed. The wages of sin is still death, as it has always been."
Share this post
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm