Right Wing Leftovers - 8/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/14/2013 5:30 pm
- Rafael Cruz will speak at Liberty University in November.
- Notorious crackpot Erik Rush will appear on Sean Hannity's Fox News program tonight.
- You know, if WND really thought that the SPLC's anti-gay hate map incited violence, they would stop printing it in their articles!
- Molotov Mitchell is still mad at Glenn Beck for stealing the name "For The Record."
- Finally, James Dobson fumes: "Shame on the schools and churches that are teaching the young that sexual immorality is not an offense against the Almighty, whether it is homosexual, heterosexual or bisexual. Sin is sin, and our leaders used to call it by that name. Now children hear regularly that perversity is a civil right protected by the Constitution. But biblical truth has not changed. The wages of sin is still death, as it has always been."
Share this post
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/16/14 @ 11:40
4/15/14 @ 5:30
4/14/14 @ 5:30
4/11/14 @ 5:33
4/10/14 @ 5:29
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am