Right Wing Leftovers - 8/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 8/13/2013 4:30 pm
- It was "Mock Obama Day" on Glenn Beck's radio program. It was "uproarious."
- "Karl Rove is a scaredy-cat."
- John Hagee has apparently dropped his opposition to San Antonio's proposed anti-discrimination ordinance.
- Randy Thomasson declares that "Jerry Brown and the Democrats have targeted every kid in public school with gender-bending brainwashing. Fortunately, parents can protect their children from the insanity of biological boys in girls' restrooms and girls' showers and biological girls in boys' restrooms and boys' showers by exiting the dysfunctional, immoral public schools for homeschooling and solid church schools."
- Finally, we wonder what WND's Joseph Farah thinks about the plagiarism practiced by his good friend Chuck Missler.
Share this post
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
12/12/14 @ 5:31
12/11/14 @ 5:30
12/10/14 @ 5:31
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm