Right Wing Leftovers - 8/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 8/13/2013 5:30 pm
- It was "Mock Obama Day" on Glenn Beck's radio program. It was "uproarious."
- "Karl Rove is a scaredy-cat."
- John Hagee has apparently dropped his opposition to San Antonio's proposed anti-discrimination ordinance.
- Randy Thomasson declares that "Jerry Brown and the Democrats have targeted every kid in public school with gender-bending brainwashing. Fortunately, parents can protect their children from the insanity of biological boys in girls' restrooms and girls' showers and biological girls in boys' restrooms and boys' showers by exiting the dysfunctional, immoral public schools for homeschooling and solid church schools."
- Finally, we wonder what WND's Joseph Farah thinks about the plagiarism practiced by his good friend Chuck Missler.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am