Right Wing Leftovers - 8/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 8/13/2013 5:30 pm
- It was "Mock Obama Day" on Glenn Beck's radio program. It was "uproarious."
- "Karl Rove is a scaredy-cat."
- John Hagee has apparently dropped his opposition to San Antonio's proposed anti-discrimination ordinance.
- Randy Thomasson declares that "Jerry Brown and the Democrats have targeted every kid in public school with gender-bending brainwashing. Fortunately, parents can protect their children from the insanity of biological boys in girls' restrooms and girls' showers and biological girls in boys' restrooms and boys' showers by exiting the dysfunctional, immoral public schools for homeschooling and solid church schools."
- Finally, we wonder what WND's Joseph Farah thinks about the plagiarism practiced by his good friend Chuck Missler.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm