Right Wing Leftovers - 8/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 8/13/2013 5:30 pm
- It was "Mock Obama Day" on Glenn Beck's radio program. It was "uproarious."
- "Karl Rove is a scaredy-cat."
- John Hagee has apparently dropped his opposition to San Antonio's proposed anti-discrimination ordinance.
- Randy Thomasson declares that "Jerry Brown and the Democrats have targeted every kid in public school with gender-bending brainwashing. Fortunately, parents can protect their children from the insanity of biological boys in girls' restrooms and girls' showers and biological girls in boys' restrooms and boys' showers by exiting the dysfunctional, immoral public schools for homeschooling and solid church schools."
- Finally, we wonder what WND's Joseph Farah thinks about the plagiarism practiced by his good friend Chuck Missler.
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm