Right Wing Leftovers - 8/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 8/13/2013 4:30 pm
- It was "Mock Obama Day" on Glenn Beck's radio program. It was "uproarious."
- "Karl Rove is a scaredy-cat."
- John Hagee has apparently dropped his opposition to San Antonio's proposed anti-discrimination ordinance.
- Randy Thomasson declares that "Jerry Brown and the Democrats have targeted every kid in public school with gender-bending brainwashing. Fortunately, parents can protect their children from the insanity of biological boys in girls' restrooms and girls' showers and biological girls in boys' restrooms and boys' showers by exiting the dysfunctional, immoral public schools for homeschooling and solid church schools."
- Finally, we wonder what WND's Joseph Farah thinks about the plagiarism practiced by his good friend Chuck Missler.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm