Right Wing Leftovers - 8/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/12/2013 4:31 pm
- Ben Shapiro and David Horowitz are teaming up to launch a right-wing version of Media Matters that will "unmask leftists in the media for who they are, destroy their credibility with the American public, and devastate their funding bases." We are sure it will be a smashing success.
- It looks like Ohio's "Heartbeat Bill" will be resurrected next week.
- Religious Right activists have launched a campaign to oppose San Antonio's proposed anti-discrimination ordinance and are presumably intentionally trying to mislead people by calling their effort the "San Antonio Human Rights Coalition."
- It is important to realize that Joseph Farah's 9/11 prayer effort is entirely rooted in the idea that America failed to properly humble itself before God following the 2001 attacks, which were God's judgment upon us.
- Finally, Glenn Beck's The Blaze has spent the last week writing about a "mystery priest" who showed up at a car accident and blessed the victim and the rescue workers and then disappeared, which meant that he was probably an angel ... or, more accurately, just a local priest.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm