Right Wing Leftovers - 8/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/12/2013 5:31 pm
- Ben Shapiro and David Horowitz are teaming up to launch a right-wing version of Media Matters that will "unmask leftists in the media for who they are, destroy their credibility with the American public, and devastate their funding bases." We are sure it will be a smashing success.
- It looks like Ohio's "Heartbeat Bill" will be resurrected next week.
- Religious Right activists have launched a campaign to oppose San Antonio's proposed anti-discrimination ordinance and are presumably intentionally trying to mislead people by calling their effort the "San Antonio Human Rights Coalition."
- It is important to realize that Joseph Farah's 9/11 prayer effort is entirely rooted in the idea that America failed to properly humble itself before God following the 2001 attacks, which were God's judgment upon us.
- Finally, Glenn Beck's The Blaze has spent the last week writing about a "mystery priest" who showed up at a car accident and blessed the victim and the rescue workers and then disappeared, which meant that he was probably an angel ... or, more accurately, just a local priest.
Share this post
4/24/14 @ 5:30
4/23/14 @ 5:30
4/22/14 @ 5:32
4/21/14 @ 5:30
4/18/14 @ 5:11
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am