Right Wing Leftovers - 8/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/12/2013 4:31 pm
- Ben Shapiro and David Horowitz are teaming up to launch a right-wing version of Media Matters that will "unmask leftists in the media for who they are, destroy their credibility with the American public, and devastate their funding bases." We are sure it will be a smashing success.
- It looks like Ohio's "Heartbeat Bill" will be resurrected next week.
- Religious Right activists have launched a campaign to oppose San Antonio's proposed anti-discrimination ordinance and are presumably intentionally trying to mislead people by calling their effort the "San Antonio Human Rights Coalition."
- It is important to realize that Joseph Farah's 9/11 prayer effort is entirely rooted in the idea that America failed to properly humble itself before God following the 2001 attacks, which were God's judgment upon us.
- Finally, Glenn Beck's The Blaze has spent the last week writing about a "mystery priest" who showed up at a car accident and blessed the victim and the rescue workers and then disappeared, which meant that he was probably an angel ... or, more accurately, just a local priest.
Share this post
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm