Right Wing Leftovers - 8/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/12/2013 5:31 pm
- Ben Shapiro and David Horowitz are teaming up to launch a right-wing version of Media Matters that will "unmask leftists in the media for who they are, destroy their credibility with the American public, and devastate their funding bases." We are sure it will be a smashing success.
- It looks like Ohio's "Heartbeat Bill" will be resurrected next week.
- Religious Right activists have launched a campaign to oppose San Antonio's proposed anti-discrimination ordinance and are presumably intentionally trying to mislead people by calling their effort the "San Antonio Human Rights Coalition."
- It is important to realize that Joseph Farah's 9/11 prayer effort is entirely rooted in the idea that America failed to properly humble itself before God following the 2001 attacks, which were God's judgment upon us.
- Finally, Glenn Beck's The Blaze has spent the last week writing about a "mystery priest" who showed up at a car accident and blessed the victim and the rescue workers and then disappeared, which meant that he was probably an angel ... or, more accurately, just a local priest.
6/30/16 @ 5:36
6/29/16 @ 6:00
6/28/16 @ 5:32
6/28/16 @ 5:25
6/28/16 @ 2:40
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Five Right-Wing Predictions About Marriage Equality That Still Haven't Come True
6/27/16 @ 5:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm