Right Wing Leftovers - 8/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/1/2013 5:33 pm
- FRC was praying that God would stop Samantha Power from being confirmed: "May God intervene to prevent Samantha Power from being confirmed to this important office! If not, may He raise up intercessors who will be used of the Lord to restrain her from acting and voting as her past behavior predicts she will." Looks like it didn't work.
- Gee, what a surprise. Glenn Beck is changing his position on the use of boycotts.
- Have you always wished there was a line of stylish clothing available that was also covered in Bible verses? Well, you are in luck.
- Cindy Jacobs has produced a handy guide for prayer warriors on how to "lay siege to their cities."
- Is anyone surprised that when the "ex-gay" activists met with members of Congress yesterday, the "Republicans were definitely more sympathetic"?
- Finally, Bryan Fischer began his show today by declaring that Islam is a "demonic, degraded, dark, devilish religion and we never should contemplate treating it on the same plane as we do Christianity." He then proceeded to interview Republican Senator Roger Wicker.
Share this post
7/30/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 3:25
7/28/14 @ 5:32
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am