Right Wing Leftovers - 7/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/9/2012 5:40 pm
- Bill Keller, "world's leading Internet Evangelist," claims that over 200,000 people have pledged to write in the name of Jesus for president in the November election.
- Matt Barber doubles down on his "we're Bonhoeffer and they're Nazis" argument.
- Family Research Council and The Heritage Foundation will hold a joint press conference tomorrow to "debunk the idea that conservatives are attacking women's rights, and discuss how the Obama administration is attacking religious liberty."
- Phil Burress says the way gay activists build their numbers is to "get people confused about their gender identity and start acting out."
- Gary Cass of the Christian Anti-Defamation Commission is out with his latest video explaining why President Obama is not a Christian.
- Finally, legalizing gay marriage will result in Christians being persecuted during traffic stops ... or something.
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- .@ChrisRodda1 Fleming was on with End Times radio host Rick Wiles talking about this again today: t.co/NEVBj2nISf9 hours ago
- Round-Up: CSCOPE Witch hunt, Criminalizing miscarriages? & Secret Service looking into Pete Santilli's rant t.co/jhv2V1jYR29 hours ago
- Leftovers: Farah's miraculous prayer event, The Glenn Beck/David Barton museum, & Prophesying the IRS scandal t.co/ocmcauCzwb9 hours ago